Possible games you wish were on the Wii U

#21aiyobroPosted 11/6/2013 4:48:48 PM
As much as EA employee's are ****'s

Battlefield Battlefield Battlefield Battlefield Battlefield Battlefield Battlefield Battlefield Battlefield Battlefield Battlefield Battlefield Battlefield Battlefield Battlefield Battlefield Battlefield Battlefield Battlefield Battlefield Battlefield
#22aiyobroPosted 11/6/2013 4:50:48 PM
Minecraft Minecraft Minecraft Minecraft Minecraft Minecraft Minecraft Minecraft Minecraft Minecraft Minecraft Minecraft Minecraft Minecraft Minecraft Minecraft Minecraft Minecraft Minecraft Minecraft Minecraft Minecraft Minecraft Minecraft Minecraft Minecraft Minecraft Minecraft Minecraft Minecraft Minecraft Minecraft
#23aiyobroPosted 11/6/2013 4:54:30 PM
Marcster1994 posted...
Kinda wish we got Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and then 2.5.

I'm planning to trade in my PS3 help me get the PS4(unless there aren't any trade in deals for extra money) and other stuff for it.

I'll be missing out on Dark Souls 2 as well.

There are still games coming out for ps3 but it's your decision, you'd probably have more money if you just waited another year

call up gamestop
#24RahzarXPosted 11/6/2013 7:58:38 PM(edited)
Marcster1994 posted...
RahzarX posted...
Why would you get a Ps4 if you want KH2.5 and Dark Souls 2?

Because other games coming out for it. 2.5 won't be comnig out until Whenever, DaS2 is in March.

Uhhh between now and next December there are barely any games coming to the Ps4.

(That are exclusive)
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#25GamersTavernPosted 11/6/2013 8:00:20 PM
I'd like it if FF15, KH3, and MGS5 were on it, but that's obviously not going to happen.
---
Main Site: http://www.gamers-tavern.com/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/GamersTavernShow
#26FeiBenaresPosted 11/6/2013 8:03:27 PM
Bleach
Naruto
StarTropics
Arcana Heart
Guilty Gear
BlazBlue
Street Fighter IV
Marvel vs Capcom
Capcom vs SNK
Soul Calibur
Star Wars
Battlefield
Final Fantasy
---
The Battle Dragon And New York City Pokemon Master
Fanboy - http://tinyurl.com/ar7gbuu, Fanboy Wars- http://tinyurl.com/au4nbkh
#27NovaLevossidaPosted 11/6/2013 8:09:22 PM
Tecmo's Deception / Kagero. There's a new one coming stateside, but it's the type of series that would be great with a stylus if they went overboard in trap design.

Apart from that, I can't think of anything really that I'd want on the Wii U with the new consoles around the corner.
---
I think the launch of other video game systems is also good for us - Iwata of Nintendo
the playstation 2 sure helped dreamcast - magemaximus
#28imameliaPosted 11/6/2013 8:47:47 PM
Some that come to mind or that I already have in lists somewhere, not in order of importance:

- Super Mario RPG 2 (game that plays similarly to the first SMRPG, though I wouldn't mind them using the battle system from the Mario & Luigi games)
- Paper Mario 5 (game that plays similarly to the first Paper Mario game, with some elements of the others and some things that I found annoying about it changed)
- Donkey Kong Country Returns 3 (I know the second one isn't even out yet, but I can never have too much Donkey Kong Country)
- Super Mario 3D World 2 (ditto)
- Super Mario Bros. 5 (a new 2D Mario game that isn't New Super Mario Bros., something with as much care put into it as, say, Super Mario Galaxy)
- Mario Quest (a Metroidvania-styled 2D Mario game)
- Yoshi's 3D World (a 3D Yoshi game in the style of Super Mario 3D World)
- Super Mario Bros. 4+ (a remake of Super Mario World with some extra content added, such as a new world, more levels in the others, possibly a set of special worlds analogous to SM3DL's, possibly a difficulty select, and more gameplay modes)
- Crash Bandicoot 8 (a new Crash Bandicoot game that plays like the PS1 ones; could also be a PS3, PS4, and/or Vita game)
- Klonoa 3 (okay, I haven't played much Klonoa, but what I do know seems pretty good; could also be on the PS3, X360, PS4, X1, Vita, 3DS, or any combination of those)
- Mega Man 11 (would probably be cross-platform, but we need more Mega Man games already...too bad Capcom is trash nowadays)
- Mega Man X9 (ditto)

- another game starring Peach (maybe not a direct sequel to Super Princess Peach, since I think Super Princess Peach 2 would fit much better on the 3DS, but a completely different series would be good)
- a game that lets you mess with the levels by doing things on the GamePad (a bit like what Mario & Luigi: Dream Team did)
- a tactical RPG that makes use of the GamePad (come on, it would be perfect for it)
- all-new 2D platformer and (linear) 3D platformer series (I like platformers. You know one of the main reasons I find it so easy to choose Nintendo over the other companies? BECAUSE FREAKING NOBODY ELSE MAKES PLATFORMERS ANYMORE!!)
- more RPGs in general, especially turn-based (I know RPGs don't usually hit a console early in its lifespan, but currently, the Wii U has basically none, and the only ones announced for it are X and Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem, neither of which I'd probably want. And turn-based RPGs, real, non-tactical ones, are probably even less common nowadays than platformers. Besides, the GamePad would make a great map, inventory screen, or what have you for an RPG.)
- some good puzzle games, possibly ones that take advantage of the GamePad (I used to enjoy Dynomite, Cubis, Collapse, Mozaki Blocks, Astro Pop...things like those, though I'll admit they'd probably be better on a PC)
- any of the games mentioned so far...with an editor (because making custom levels and whatnot for stuff is awesome)
#29DBPanterAPosted 11/7/2013 12:53:36 AM
imamelia posted...
Some that come to mind or that I already have in lists somewhere, not in order of importance:

- Super Mario RPG 2 (game that plays similarly to the first SMRPG, though I wouldn't mind them using the battle system from the Mario & Luigi games)
- Paper Mario 5 (game that plays similarly to the first Paper Mario game, with some elements of the others and some things that I found annoying about it changed)
- Donkey Kong Country Returns 3 (I know the second one isn't even out yet, but I can never have too much Donkey Kong Country)
- Super Mario 3D World 2 (ditto)
- Super Mario Bros. 5 (a new 2D Mario game that isn't New Super Mario Bros., something with as much care put into it as, say, Super Mario Galaxy)
- Mario Quest (a Metroidvania-styled 2D Mario game)
- Yoshi's 3D World (a 3D Yoshi game in the style of Super Mario 3D World)
- Super Mario Bros. 4+ (a remake of Super Mario World with some extra content added, such as a new world, more levels in the others, possibly a set of special worlds analogous to SM3DL's, possibly a difficulty select, and more gameplay modes)
- Crash Bandicoot 8 (a new Crash Bandicoot game that plays like the PS1 ones; could also be a PS3, PS4, and/or Vita game)
- Klonoa 3 (okay, I haven't played much Klonoa, but what I do know seems pretty good; could also be on the PS3, X360, PS4, X1, Vita, 3DS, or any combination of those)
- Mega Man 11 (would probably be cross-platform, but we need more Mega Man games already...too bad Capcom is trash nowadays)
- Mega Man X9 (ditto)

- another game starring Peach (maybe not a direct sequel to Super Princess Peach, since I think Super Princess Peach 2 would fit much better on the 3DS, but a completely different series would be good)
- a game that lets you mess with the levels by doing things on the GamePad (a bit like what Mario & Luigi: Dream Team did)
- a tactical RPG that makes use of the GamePad (come on, it would be perfect for it)
- all-new 2D platformer and (linear) 3D platformer series (I like platformers. You know one of the main reasons I find it so easy to choose Nintendo over the other companies? BECAUSE FREAKING NOBODY ELSE MAKES PLATFORMERS ANYMORE!!)
- more RPGs in general, especially turn-based (I know RPGs don't usually hit a console early in its lifespan, but currently, the Wii U has basically none, and the only ones announced for it are X and Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem, neither of which I'd probably want. And turn-based RPGs, real, non-tactical ones, are probably even less common nowadays than platformers. Besides, the GamePad would make a great map, inventory screen, or what have you for an RPG.)
- some good puzzle games, possibly ones that take advantage of the GamePad (I used to enjoy Dynomite, Cubis, Collapse, Mozaki Blocks, Astro Pop...things like those, though I'll admit they'd probably be better on a PC)
- any of the games mentioned so far...with an editor (because making custom levels and whatnot for stuff is awesome)

What is written above is insane.

Simple Answer: At the 2011 E3 during the announcement of Wii U, Reggie talked about the 3rd party support for Wii U. I still cannot play anything in the sports genre on the Wii U. So it's time for EA and Nintendo to kiss and make up....
---
NNID: Minny612
3DS FC: 5155-2933-9036