Super Mario RPG 2 would make Wii U literally fly off the shelves.

#91toadfan64Posted 11/7/2013 6:45:21 PM
It would be hilarious to see the Wii U literally fly off the shelves
---
Brawl FC - 5412-9555-6314
Also known as Toadfan64
#92Weltall548Posted 11/7/2013 6:47:46 PM
WowzersJink posted...
Guys, go easy on this Glice guy. It's pretty clear from reading his responses in this thread that he's autistic. He can't help himself.

lmao
---
Batman: Arkham City is the best game of all time.
#93-GLICE-(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2013 6:52:39 PM
Wish it was possible to have a topic about Super Mario RPG without the extremely inferior Paper Mario series being brought up. I didn't even bring it up in the opening post.

So stupid to have paper and yarn characters. Can't we just have normal Mario characters? Is that so much to ask for?

No. You just want New Paper Mario Bros and Paper Mario Galaxy. Why stop there? How about Call of Paper? God of Paper? Devil May Paper? Resident Paper? Tales of Paper? Paper Raider?
---
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/californian.gif
I would agree with you but then we would both be wrong.
#94dancing_cactuarPosted 11/7/2013 7:02:21 PM
-GLICE- posted...
Wish it was possible to have a topic about Super Mario RPG without the extremely inferior Paper Mario series being brought up. I didn't even bring it up in the opening post.

So stupid to have paper and yarn characters. Can't we just have normal Mario characters? Is that so much to ask for?

No. You just want New Paper Mario Bros and Paper Mario Galaxy. Why stop there? How about Call of Paper? God of Paper? Devil May Paper? Resident Paper? Tales of Paper? Paper Raider?

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/254/114/ad0.png

Besides "it's paper" have you actually given any valid reason why Paper Mario is worse than SMRPG?

Oh, and you can't bring up a topic about SMRPG without Paper Mario being brought up because they're both mario and they're both RPGs. Thought that would have been obvious.
---
I am pro Nintendo on the Nintendo board, so I am not a troll. - Greer
The Wii ran out of gas in 2008- DrSouljaBoi69
#95dreamkaster64Posted 11/7/2013 7:03:31 PM
-GLICE- posted...

well most people accept the first 2 paper mario games as spiritual successors and don't really have that much of a need for a smrpg 2, so why wouldn't paper mario be brought up?

Also, the only argument you have brought up against Paper Mario is that the art style is different from most games. If you truly think Paper Mario is objectively inferior smrpg, use explanations other than "Paper is stupid".
---
"the truth isn't fact or reason, its what everyone agrees on " the Wizard of Oz
3ds FC: Marx, 2809-7401-6154
#96Weltall548Posted 11/7/2013 7:11:24 PM
dancing_cactuar posted...

Besides "it's paper" have you actually given any valid reason why Paper Mario is worse than SMRPG?

The maniac has "Super Niche" tastes. He hate Rayman games because Rayman has no arms or legs.
---
#97-GLICE-(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2013 7:14:06 PM
dreamkaster64 posted...
well most people accept the first 2 paper mario games as spiritual successors and don't really have that much of a need for a smrpg 2, so why wouldn't paper mario be brought up?

Why is there a need for stupid paper games when they could have Super Mario RPG 2? Why should Paper Mario be brought up when SMRPG is far better?

All you need to do is play them to find out why SMRPG is better.

Anyhow, people like you are the reason why we cannot have nice things. Another Super Mario RPG topic ruined by the Paper Troll Brigade.
---
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/californian.gif
I would agree with you but then we would both be wrong.
#98dancing_cactuarPosted 11/7/2013 7:15:27 PM
Weltall548 posted...
dancing_cactuar posted...

The maniac has "Super Niche" tastes. He hate Rayman games because Rayman has no arms or legs.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/275/7/9/jontron_nightshade_reaction_gif_by_metroid0070-d5gmyks.gif
---
I am pro Nintendo on the Nintendo board, so I am not a troll. - Greer
The Wii ran out of gas in 2008- DrSouljaBoi69
#99Weltall548Posted 11/7/2013 7:16:39 PM
The f***ing maniac is now calling us all trolls because he dissagrees with us. And he thinks I need to grow the f*** up. HE does.
---
#100Weltall548Posted 11/7/2013 7:19:05 PM
Maniac probably hasn't even played paper mario.
---