I want more Tales games for Nintendo

#11vashtrichamPosted 11/7/2013 4:13:14 AM
Iokua posted...
vashtricham posted...
They should stay on Sony, Xillia just sold well no need to mess with that

No it didn't, any existing sales estimations peg it at less than 150,000, which is not enough to really even justify localization.

I'd rather not see a Tales Of on a Nintendo system, or any system for that matter. The series hit its peak with ToDR and Tales of Vesperia. From a gameplay perspective it will never top ToDR, from a story and character perspective it will never top Vesperia. Every entry in the series since ToV has been godawful, they've jumped the shark, the series is better off dead.

What are you talking about 100k in the us for a tales game is good and Namco is happy with
---
Injustice Main: Superman, Flash
Subs : Green Lantern, Shazam
#12StarBladeEdgePosted 11/7/2013 4:14:39 AM
vashtricham posted...

sold well but it was a terrible tales game , very terrible.if this is the future of tales on ps3 let the series die !
---
Boujng ! i always post drunk dr. boing is soulboy. don't touch my iPhat
#13vashtrichamPosted 11/7/2013 4:15:48 AM
StarBladeEdge posted...
vashtricham posted...

sold well but it was a terrible tales game , very terrible.if this is the future of tales on ps3 let the series die !

And in comes the troll
---
Injustice Main: Superman, Flash
Subs : Green Lantern, Shazam
#14Lord_FroodPosted 11/7/2013 4:53:01 AM
I really don't see what the big deal is. People should be glad that half of the new games are even being localized compared to the older track record of Tales games never reaching outside of Japan.
---
"PS3 is my favourite hentai game." - TakayaNoriko
http://youtu.be/ROk_XmYV_WI