Online gaming survey on Club Nintendo - Please try to fill out!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Online gaming survey on Club Nintendo - Please try to fill out!

User Info: WideAwake

WideAwake
3 years ago#1
If you want Nintendo to listen about what you think of their online gaming situation and offer any other opinions on the matter, there is a survey that is available to a select amount of people on Club Nintendo.
NN: WideAwake5
FC: 3909-7740-6935 for Pokemon X

User Info: GuyFawkes5

GuyFawkes5
3 years ago#2
just took it =)
Technology keeps advancing, but we as humans are dead.

User Info: NovaLevossida

NovaLevossida
3 years ago#3
Thanks for the heads up. I filled that out. I hope that's indicative of them looking at the online criticisms seriously.
I think the launch of other video game systems is also good for us - Iwata of Nintendo
the playstation 2 sure helped dreamcast - magemaximus

User Info: Jobocan

Jobocan
3 years ago#4
Took it... It was a fairly worthless survey, they should've asked a lot more.
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My Collection

User Info: blinkfreak

blinkfreak
3 years ago#5
Where do I find this survey?

User Info: NovaLevossida

NovaLevossida
3 years ago#6
blinkfreak posted...
Where do I find this survey?

Log in to your ClubNintendo account and it should be where the surveys are normally if you've been selected.
I think the launch of other video game systems is also good for us - Iwata of Nintendo
the playstation 2 sure helped dreamcast - magemaximus

User Info: OLiberty

OLiberty
3 years ago#7
Thanks for the notice.

User Info: R_Hunter

R_Hunter
3 years ago#8
Alright done. And I asked for online multiplayer in future Nintendo and Mario titles for all the people here that go on about it, no matter if I care or not.

I hope you get it, and then that there's enough of a demand as this board seems to suggest. Otherwise it will just be a waste of money and time.
To be fair, the overall plot of the MGS series sounds like it was written by a 7 year old on amphetamines.-CrystalKing5426
Official Xion of the KHIII Board

User Info: Transdude

Transdude
3 years ago#9
Just finished it, wish they asked more questions though.

On the question where they were asking how I'd like to receive more info on Nintendo's games and consoles, I selected other (along with a few other options) and said "ADVERTISE THE WII U ON THE F***ING TV". Think I got my point across?
Steam ID: jessegames1996 | 3DS FC: 2750-1600-2747 | NNID: Transdude1996 | Live GT: Transdude1996
http://www.youtube.com/user/transdude1996

User Info: R_Hunter

R_Hunter
3 years ago#10
Transdude posted...
Just finished it, wish they asked more questions though.

On the question where they were asking how I'd like to receive more info on Nintendo's games and consoles, I selected other (along with a few other options) and said "ADVERTISE THE WII U ON THE F***ING TV". Think I got my point across?

I also said they should advertise on TV, but not so "passionately." ;)
To be fair, the overall plot of the MGS series sounds like it was written by a 7 year old on amphetamines.-CrystalKing5426
Official Xion of the KHIII Board
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Online gaming survey on Club Nintendo - Please try to fill out!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived