Online gaming survey on Club Nintendo - Please try to fill out!

#31R_HunterPosted 11/7/2013 3:22:42 PM
Rockman043 posted...
lol I did the whole survey and submitted it and there was an error. Can't even get their own website right let alone online for their consoles

Only problem i've heard of. Mine went through with no error.
---
To be fair, the overall plot of the MGS series sounds like it was written by a 7 year old on amphetamines.-CrystalKing5426
Official Xion of the KHIII Board
#32HermeticJusticePosted 11/7/2013 3:35:28 PM
LaManoNeraII posted...
I did my part

And I have 700 coins >.>

Why the hell didn't they put Link to the Past on Wii U eShop when LBW launches in two weeks?

wait on a Thursday
---
Currently Watching:
St. Elsewhere, Days of Our Lives, Full House
#33HermeticJusticePosted 11/7/2013 3:38:00 PM
CubeTV posted...
Just got done with the survey and one question kinda irked me.

"How would you like to be informed about new Nintendo news". There was no option for "TV advertisements" like the question above it did.

I'm too busy playing my Wii U to be watching TV
---
Currently Watching:
St. Elsewhere, Days of Our Lives, Full House
#34R_HunterPosted 11/7/2013 3:39:22 PM
HermeticJustice posted...
CubeTV posted...
Just got done with the survey and one question kinda irked me.

"How would you like to be informed about new Nintendo news". There was no option for "TV advertisements" like the question above it did.

I'm too busy playing my Wii U to be watching TV

Still it is the most likely way for the word to get out.
---
To be fair, the overall plot of the MGS series sounds like it was written by a 7 year old on amphetamines.-CrystalKing5426
Official Xion of the KHIII Board
#35terrancejonesPosted 11/9/2013 1:43:20 PM
Jobocan posted...
Took it... It was a fairly worthless survey, they should've asked a lot more.

As much as I'd like to criticize that a person with that kind of attitude generates poor feedback in a survey, because I do customer satisfaction surveys with people for a living... A poorly written survey is just as bad for Gathering feedback for your clients, in this case, Nintendo.

I had no idea that this was for the support of multiplayer gaming, and if I had known, I would have certainly left a word of support for everyone. Because it was vaugely written though, All nintendo knows now is that I do most of my gaming time on the PC. It's just times like these that make me wish that both consumer and business would communicate better with each other.
---
For those buying EarthBound: Take the survey, and mention that you want EarthBound 0 and Mother 3 in your country! (This also applies to Majora's Mask.)