Need more Yu-Gi-Oh games

#1MikasaAyanamiPosted 11/7/2013 9:13:13 PM
The franchise is not that popular anymore and I know that but after having mastered the Yu-Gi-Oh universe (I'm serious, I'm a maniac) it's upsetting that no games are to be found even on the 3DS.
Anyone else misses "It's time to du du du du duel!"
#2BloodychessPosted 11/7/2013 9:15:33 PM
Konami ran that franchise into the ground. Syncho's were cool, but the meta is just wrecked now. It's pay to win. Most of the new cards aren't worth the paper they're on.

While on this subject, it would be cool if Ninty could get the yearly installments of Magic.
---
Give weeds an inch and they'll take a yard.
#3Komachi_TachiPosted 11/7/2013 9:23:49 PM
I'm highly upset that the Tag Force games are no more. :(
---
Gumshoe is my husbando. Hands OFF.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lskcvm4wIc1r45u0jo1_500.jpg
#4Godstriker8Posted 11/7/2013 10:42:52 PM
Bloodychess posted...
Konami ran that franchise into the ground. Syncho's were cool, but the meta is just wrecked now. It's pay to win. Most of the new cards aren't worth the paper they're on.

While on this subject, it would be cool if Ninty could get the yearly installments of Magic.

Straight. My little brother is now into yugioh, and I can't believe how powerful the cards are now, especially the rarer ones which are just OP.
---
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
SHAKE AND BAKE!
#5ZerothmaPosted 11/7/2013 10:51:18 PM
I've been waiting for the 3DS Zexal game forever. But I've sort of given up hope and have started losing interest.

In my opinions, XYZs ruined the game. I felt like Konami could've went on for a few more years just making new archtypes, updating old ones (like they did amazon and gravekeeper), and sticking with synchros. But now XYZ's sort of updated every deck type because they can fit in every deck type which ruins old archtypes completely by making their old playstyle obsolete.

It's just stupid stuff like:

No point in running an Ancient Gear deck anymore because you'd rather get XYZ's out if you want to win.

Want to use Soul Exchange for your ritual deck? Nope, XYZ's count as rank rather than stars.

When you are better off turning in your Falchion B for an XYZ it sort of ruins the Gradius deck.

Goodbye old archtypes. I would have loved to see you updated rather than being forced to be even more obsolete than you were before by a huge margin.
---
3DS FC: 3909 - 7680 - 8446
"A delayed game is eventually good, while a bad game is bad forever."-Shigeru Miyamoto