Christmas Wish List

#1abbyhitterPosted 11/9/2013 10:46:33 AM
I'm a recent owner of the Wind Waker HD bundle. I only have Wind Waker HD and Nintendo Land right now. Between now and Christmas, I'm looking to build up my Wii U games inventory. I did some research on current and future games that I want.

How would you rate these games out of 10? Please give the number of hours to complete each game in each game's single player campaign.

Thanks in advance.

- The Wonderful 101
- NSMBU
- NSLU
- Lego City Undercover
- Sonic Lost World
- Batman Arkham Origins
- Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut
- Super Mario 3D World
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#2abbyhitter(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2013 11:59:07 AM
No one has any suggestions?
---
abbyhaxxor<3
#3OMG_AIDSPosted 11/9/2013 12:11:28 PM
- The Wonderful 101 - 9.5, favorite game on Wii U
- NSMBU - 8, personal favorite in the series
- NSLU - 8, great DLC
- Sonic Lost World - 6, Low sense of speed and some wonky controls
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut - 9, haven't played the DC but the base game is awesome
- Super Mario 3D World - haven't played yet but it looks incredible
---
XBL Gamertag - Goomba Stomper
Nintendo ID & PSN ID - Goomba_Stomper
#4Motobug321Posted 11/9/2013 12:51:11 PM
I'm still playing through The Wonderful 101. It's one of the best action games I've payed in a long time. Probably an 8/10 so far for me.

New Super Mario Bros U is, in my opinion, the best 2D Mario game since Super Mario World. I can't really say how long it takes to complete it, as it really depends on how you play through the game. It depends on if you use warp zones, if you try to collect all the medals, if you're just trying to speed run or take your time, etc. But I can definitely say that you'll get lots of play time out of it.

The same factors apply to New Super Luigi U. Although the game may seem shorter, as each level only has 100 seconds on the clock, it is also considerably more difficult, so take from that what you will.

Sonic Lost World is one of my favorite Wii U games. The only real problem I had with it was the bad implementation of the color powers. They felt very forced and out of place in this game compared to Sonic Colors. Fortunately they're optional most of the time, so you can just avoid them. But yeah, other than that the gameplay is tight, the music is great, the cutscenes are amusing, and it's overall a game I really enjoyed. Also an 8/10 for me.

I haven't played any of the others you listed.
#5abbyhitter(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2013 1:39:21 PM
Thanks for the feedback. :-)
---
abbyhaxxor<3