The Wii U gamepad has a front-facing camera and mic...

#11BloodychessPosted 11/9/2013 5:44:22 PM
My laptop has a built in webcam, clearly my internet provider is spying on me too. The Eyetoy probably spies on us as well.
---
Give weeds an inch and they'll take a yard.
#12VidgmchtrPosted 11/9/2013 5:50:32 PM
Muddy_Ape posted...
I hope they're enjoying my Wii Fit U nude workouts.

I laughed out loud in real life, thank you. Enjoy your naked yoga.
#13linkumsPosted 11/9/2013 6:02:21 PM
Right?

But seriously, I always thought that Kinect paranoia was stupid. There were way better reasons to not like the XBox One than that.
---
Latest: "Kirby's Return to Dreamland is too good to not get played"
http://whattheycallgames.blogspot.com
#14sonic777Posted 11/9/2013 6:08:21 PM
linkums posted...
Right?

But seriously, I always thought that Kinect paranoia was stupid. There were way better reasons to not like the XBox One than that.

It's funny because the people in this topic that are saying "Noooooo" don't even realize they were saying this about Xbone a few months ago.

Also:

VirtuaSnipa posted...
Because the console doesn't exactly record anything. If that camera was always active, pretty sure the gamepad battery life would be even lower than it already is lol

That's why it's that low in the first place.
---
Wii U Board: Where people get off on being trolled.
3DS: 1349+4416+3126
#15knightimexPosted 11/9/2013 6:36:05 PM(edited)
NSA watches me all the time.

Every now and then I go "me gusta" and show them my crotch.

About a week later I'll get a check in the mail for $50, with a thank you letter.

Thanks nsa!
---
I'm a Nintendo fanboy Sony pony, who owned an Xbox 360 7th gen, prefers ps4 over wii u,Likes grfx, trolls pc master race, Put that in your pipe, & smoke it!
#16LugovesPosted 11/9/2013 6:38:35 PM
That moment when you're playing alone in the dark and the Wii U asks the 2nd person to identify themselves.
---
"I want to see more of Lugoves' posts. That *%$# cracks me up." - mrvercetti
#17Jinzo 111887Posted 11/9/2013 6:44:48 PM(edited)
Well, you could tape some black construction paper over the camera lens and used electrical tape to cover up the microphone. Make Nintendo think you turned lights out and the Microphone in your gamepad is messed up that way. As for the Xbone, one key difference between the Wii U and it is that the Xbone originally needed a constant internet company. The system needs a day one patch to fix that, but it easily be patched back in later.
---
I still believe in miracles. I swear I've seen a few, and the time has finally come when you can me my point of view. I believe in second chances.
#18wugeezyPosted 11/9/2013 6:41:26 PM
Lugoves posted...
That moment when you're playing alone in the dark and the Wii U asks the 2nd person to identify themselves.

:O
#19LugovesPosted 11/9/2013 6:42:11 PM
I'm going to buy a Wii U now so I can dance naked in front of the camera while Goodbye Horses plays.
---
"I want to see more of Lugoves' posts. That *%$# cracks me up." - mrvercetti
#20kdognumba1Posted 11/9/2013 6:54:26 PM
DTY3 posted...
Is TC serious?

no
---
http://backloggery.com/kdog254 http://www.twitch.tv/kdognumba1
3DS: 1676-3698-5986 PSN: jotaroxtreme NID/Ouya/XBL: kdog254 Steam: kdognumba1