Its a shame more people don't use TVii during football games.. its pretty good

#11ResponderPosted 11/10/2013 11:58:03 AM
SkynetAppleMac posted...
Do you like football? do you like nachos?

Sports > Pokemon
Nachos > Pockys

I hope I didn't get a Nintendrone mad!
#12Gogo726Posted 11/10/2013 2:42:49 PM
SkynetAppleMac posted...

Well, why don't you come over and watch the game, and we'll have nachos? And then, some beer.
---
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games
#13TheRealistKillaPosted 11/10/2013 3:29:17 PM
i'd use it but i need cable TV subscription and i dont feel like shelling out 100 bux a month on wasteful crap i dont watch. I just want ESPN really.
---
I have never seen a kid so explosive in my life. Mike Mayock on Percy Lord have Mercy Harvin
#14segagamerPosted 11/10/2013 3:36:50 PM
Fun fact: TVii has cloud functionality.

I don't know what the hell it is though.
---
Wii U+Xbox One :)
NNID: JZimino
#15twistedreality1Posted 11/10/2013 4:34:22 PM
SkynetAppleMac posted...

Former President Gerald Ford?
---
360-twistedreality6 PSN-twistedreality1 NNID-twistedreality
#16Lemmywinks13Posted 11/10/2013 5:51:26 PM
I was really excited at the idea of Tvii but Nintendo has failed to update it to make it more enticing. I need it act as a DVR and surround sound remote and until it can do that it really is of no use to me.
#17FishbulbPosted 11/11/2013 5:57:24 AM
Lemmywinks13 posted...
I was really excited at the idea of Tvii but Nintendo has failed to update it to make it more enticing. I need it act as a DVR and surround sound remote and until it can do that it really is of no use to me.

Whats bizarre is that within TVii, the remote does have dvr features, but not in TV mode.
---
Broadcasting your religious faith in a sig is obnoxious. All who agree copy/paste this sig.
#18Neo_HeartlessPosted 11/11/2013 6:06:08 AM
TVii still doesn't work in Europe, which is frankly downright disgraceful.

I like Nintendo as much as the next man, but I gotta say, even my patience has been tested by some of their recent shenanigans. Cutting out Spotpass on Swapnote because kids were sending illicit photos? Oh no! Better cut out the ability to send notes online rather than, oh I don't know, removing the ability to attach photos to the damn notes?!

I had a lot of swapnote friends and reading the notes was always nice.
---
[Wubeth Intensifies]
#19Knyght_VowPosted 11/11/2013 6:06:09 AM
segagamer posted...
Fun fact: TVii has cloud functionality.

I don't know what the hell it is though.

Cloud is a pretty word for the sheeple. It means you don't own anything, but you're licensed to use it for a cost.

There is also Cloud Storage where you can put the stuff you don't own out on the internet where it is "protected."

You can have a personal Cloud as well... it's a Hard Drive with wifi.