UK Chart - More copies of Ghosts sold on PS4 than Wii U...

#101DiscostewSMPosted 11/12/2013 8:56:36 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Neo_Heartless posted...
stevieb1234567 posted...
Every game as flopped on wii u except nintendo titles. What makes this any different. U people want 3rd party games but dont buy them so then u wont get any 3rd party titles. People i hear say they buy a wii u just for nintendo titles,maybe but i cant see spending the money just to play a handful of titles

I'm slightly annoyed you're making me quote myself:

Neo_Heartless posted...
Rayman Legends sold the most initially on the WiiU in the UK, and was only slightly beaten by the 360 week 2.

If WiiU owners don't buy third party games, explain this.

So is Rayman an example of a third party game that did not flop on the Wii U? Or is it an example of a game that flopped, but sold best on the Wii U for about a week or so?

Going by attach rates, it's sold well enough on the Wii U.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#102Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 11/12/2013 8:59:07 AM
DiscostewSM posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Neo_Heartless posted...
stevieb1234567 posted...
Every game as flopped on wii u except nintendo titles. What makes this any different. U people want 3rd party games but dont buy them so then u wont get any 3rd party titles. People i hear say they buy a wii u just for nintendo titles,maybe but i cant see spending the money just to play a handful of titles

Neo_Heartless posted...
Rayman Legends sold the most initially on the WiiU in the UK, and was only slightly beaten by the 360 week 2.

So is Rayman an example of a third party game that did not flop on the Wii U? Or is it an example of a game that flopped, but sold best on the Wii U for about a week or so?

Going by attach rates, it's sold well enough on the Wii U.

Irrelevant. The game flopped. Just because the Wii U has also flopped (so far) does not mean that the game is any less of a flop.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17oodar3kvfbjjpg/original.jpg
#103Breastmilkn_DipPosted 11/12/2013 9:01:13 AM
Neo_Heartless posted...
I'm just at the point where I'm exacerbated by people trying to make this a thing, or make it a failing on the WiiU.

Exasperating, isn't it?
-
--
---
Propaganda - Biome
#104king_maddenPosted 11/12/2013 10:39:48 AM
Neo_Heartless posted...

Lol umm legends sold less than what 120k? That's not selling a lot. Just because no one buys it on the other consoles doesn't mean it sold well on wiiu. It just means it was a bigger flop on the other consoles.

That's like saying "game A only sold 30k copies on WiiU, but sold just 10k on the other consoles, so it's false that WiiU gamers don't buy games". No bud, in what world is barely over 100k selling a lot?
#105vashtrichamPosted 11/12/2013 10:46:11 AM
Linetrix posted...
Who cares? I buy my Nintendo consoles for Nintendo games. I hate those brown, pew-pew, interactive movies anyway.

This is why the 3rd party is doing poorly
---
Injustice Main: Superman, Flash
Subs : Green Lantern, Shazam
#106Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 11/12/2013 12:05:09 PM
king_madden posted...
Neo_Heartless posted...

Lol umm legends sold less than what 120k? That's not selling a lot. Just because no one buys it on the other consoles doesn't mean it sold well on wiiu. It just means it was a bigger flop on the other consoles.

That's like saying "game A only sold 30k copies on WiiU, but sold just 10k on the other consoles, so it's false that WiiU gamers don't buy games". No bud, in what world is barely over 100k selling a lot?

In the world of thir party games on the Wii u lol
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17oodar3kvfbjjpg/original.jpg
#107stevieb1234567Posted 11/12/2013 7:30:39 PM
Neo_Heartless posted...
stevieb1234567 posted...

Neo_Heartless posted...

Ur talking about 1 game bro and also it was meant for wii u. Wasnt till later that it was announced for other consoles. Anyway its 1 game
---
Posted using GameFlux
#108NnamzPosted 11/13/2013 7:43:08 PM
king_madden posted...
No bud, in what world is barely over 100k selling a lot?

That depends on the size of the market, the cost of the game development, and other factors. Many games are considered VERY successful with 100k sales.

But I digress, Rayman is not. That game bombed just like Origins bombed.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Vitavs3DS
#109big_pimperPosted 11/13/2013 8:00:47 PM
CoD and its reshashes are tops on games sold for ps3 top 5 games.. so its not surprising it sold more on ps4 especially with their exclusives flopping already
---
3DS FC: 5343-8629-6662
PC+Wii U+ 3DS XL Master Race
#110GDoobahPosted 11/17/2013 6:54:04 AM
cool.
---
NNID & PSN : GDoobah
http://i.imgur.com/DzyHcJF.jpg