Anyone else selling their WiiU to go next gen with either PS4 or the One

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Anyone else selling their WiiU to go next gen with either PS4 or the One

User Info: My_Unit

My_Unit
3 years ago#1
I liked the tablet gimmick for the first few months but its gotten pretty old now. Ready to move on to PS4. What about the rest of you?

User Info: trenken

trenken
3 years ago#2
I dont know. I want the X1 because the game lineup looks much more interesting to me, but I dont really need it right now. I could wait a year and be totally fine with that.
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero

User Info: userfrigginame

userfrigginame
3 years ago#3
No. I have enough money to buy a PS4 without having to sell my Wii U. It'd be stupid of me to sell my Wii U just to get another one a few weeks from now.

User Info: Breastmilkn_Dip

Breastmilkn_Dip
3 years ago#4
My_Unit posted...
Anyone else selling their WiiU to go next gen with either PS4 or the One

Lol!

Scathing/10.
-
--
Propaganda - Biome

User Info: Rasputin77

Rasputin77
3 years ago#5
Nah... I've held out this long. I will probably play ball for a while longer and see what Nintendo can churn out.

Plus, I won't allow myself a PS4 quite yet. My PS3 backlog is just... urg. Shameful. It would probably be less-shameful if it was an actual LOG sitting on my bookshelf. (No, not the kind from trees...)
The irony of GameFAQs -- http://postimg.org/image/a2yrtprql/
GameFAQs needs a stat for "users who angrily tried to PM you but were blocked" XD

User Info: Emperor_Z

Emperor_Z
3 years ago#6
I'm just going to have both a Wii U and a PS4.

In response to trenken, I kinda see where you're coming from, but the only XBone exclusive that really would ever tempt me is Dead Rising 3. Fortunately, Titanfall is also a PC game. Other than that, the PS4 seems like the superior console. Better hardware, better company, lower price. Plus, I like Infamous.

User Info: Fenrir-Juubi

Fenrir-Juubi
3 years ago#7
I didn't know that PS4 is already in the 9th gen.
"Now, struggle! Suffer! Kill! Show me! Dance around like the little Xbots you are! Your sad, wretched screams will open up the FIFTH CONSOLE WAR!"

User Info: StarBladeEdge

StarBladeEdge
3 years ago#8
Rasputin77 posted...
Nah... I've held out this long. I will probably play ball for a while longer and see what Nintendo can churn out.

Plus, I won't allow myself a PS4 quite yet. My PS3 backlog is just... urg. Shameful. It would probably be less-shameful if it was an actual LOG sitting on my bookshelf. (No, not the kind from trees...)

ummm...you need to OWN a wiiu to sell one ...don't know if you knew this, now you do.
Boujng ! i always there're loch , it steppapost drunk dr. boing is soulboy. don't touch my iPhat

User Info: b1gt0ne

b1gt0ne
3 years ago#9
i can afford both
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Anyone else selling their WiiU to go next gen with either PS4 or the One

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived