We need good games

#12wingedangelPosted 11/11/2013 4:37:55 PM
Heck, just one game I would rather play than use the web browser. Because it's really sad that I use my Wii U all day, but only use it for the internet. It's also sad that I can't really buy any of them because it's already too close to Christmas. I'd play my old Wii games, but my parents are almost always using the TV, and I loaned my copy of Xenoblade to my Japanese teacher.

Sure, I have plenty of other games I could play, but it's just pathetic that the only thing I use my Wii U for is internet and the occasional CoD session. Yeah, CoD. That right there tells you how bad my physical library is.

Christmas can't come soon enough...
---
3DS FC: 1048-8562-6194
I refuse to buy Pokemon Rumble U until they make a Cyndaquil figurine.
#2senelcoolidge_Posted 11/11/2013 4:40:52 PM(edited)
I don't understand your post at all.

And you can play your Wii games on the Gamepad now, albeit you'll need a wiimote, but that shouldn't be much of an issue.
---
"sony is much better than nsmbu" - ninsony12
#32wingedangel(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2013 4:54:58 PM
senelcoolidge_ posted...
I don't understand your post at all.

And you can play your Wii games on the Gamepad now, albeit you'll need a wiimote, but that shouldn't be much of an issue.

Pretty much the only "ground floor" game I have for the Wii is Okami. I think it's pretty obvious why that wouldn't work.
---
#4GDoobahPosted 11/11/2013 5:05:35 PM
Sorry you can't find games to play tc. Here's what I have so far for my Wii U since I bought it at launch..

Physical Titles:

Nintendo Land
ZombiU
Assassin's Creed 3
Cabela's Dangerous Hunts
Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Wii U Edition
Amazing Spider Man: Ultimate Edition
Batman:Arkham City-Armored Edition
Lego City Undercover
Need for Speed: Most Wanted U
Pikmin 3
Wonderful 101
Rayman Legends
Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Madden 13

Digital & VC:

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
Nano Assault Neo
The Cave
Trine 2: Directors Cut
Little Inferno
Bit.Trip Presents...Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
Tank! Tank! Tank! (bought the Story Mode, My Kong Mode and the Monster Battles)
ZEN Pinball 2 (bought these tables.. Epic Quest, Plants vs Zombies, Paranormal, Fantastic 4, Marvel Pinball: Civil War )
Resident Evil:Revelations
Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara
Game & Wario
Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
Pokemon Rumble U
Toki Tori 2+
Art Academy: SketchPad
Wii Fit U (no longer the free trial since I bought the Fit Meter)
Wii Sports Club (I bought both Tennis and Bowling)
Earthbound
F-Zero
Super Mario World
Super Metroid
Balloon Fight
Donkey Kong
Punch-Out!!

I'm not including recently bought Wii games or Wii VC games.

The games I own may not appeal to everyone, but I've enjoyed/been enjoying all of them. I have more than enough to keep me busy with lots more games coming I'm going to get..
---
NNID & PSN : GDoobah
http://i.imgur.com/DzyHcJF.jpg
#5GEKGanonPosted 11/11/2013 5:17:11 PM
Recently, I've come to the realization that almost all the games Nintendo makes are just charming as hell. Artistically, it is like playing a fricking rainbow. Even if they aren't particularly complex or might seem a little skimpy (Game & Wario, Wii Party U), they are almost always fun.

Get some Nintendo games. Nintendo Land, New Super Mario Bros U (and NSLU), Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD. You honestly can't go wrong.
---
Steam Name: gekganon
#62wingedangel(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2013 5:34:35 PM
GEKGanon posted...
Recently, I've come to the realization that almost all the games Nintendo makes are just charming as hell. Artistically, it is like playing a fricking rainbow. Even if they aren't particularly complex or might seem a little skimpy (Game & Wario, Wii Party U), they are almost always fun.

Get some Nintendo games. Nintendo Land, New Super Mario Bros U (and NSLU), Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD. You honestly can't go wrong.

I have all of those except Wind Waker...
---
#7tuna-eggPosted 11/11/2013 7:21:35 PM
So it seems you have lots of games, but no games to play?

First world problems...