ACIV is on every current console's top 10... except for Wii U.

#1Citan22Posted 11/11/2013 6:30:38 PM
'splain it to me why?
---
~ BONEPILL
#2NovaLevossidaPosted 11/11/2013 6:33:30 PM
I got it as my free game choice on Amazon for the PS4. Don't hate me. >_>
---
I think the launch of other video game systems is also good for us - Iwata of Nintendo
the playstation 2 sure helped dreamcast - magemaximus
#3TransdudePosted 11/11/2013 6:35:30 PM(edited)
3.9 millions owners, Nintendo fanboys only buy what is made by Nintendo, Ass Creed LOL, also on "Next" Gen consoles, etc.

Take you pick.
---
Steam ID: jessegames1996 | 3DS FC: 2750-1600-2747 | NNID: Transdude1996 | Live GT: Transdude1996
http://www.youtube.com/user/transdude1996
#4BongbuddyPosted 11/11/2013 6:36:20 PM
It's not a Mario game.
#5REAL_kielbasaPosted 11/11/2013 6:36:38 PM
Nintendo gamers whine when third-party games skip Wii u, but when devs do support a Wii U, nobody buys the games.

Then Nintendo fans make all sorts of BS excuses, often making insults and accusations at the very developers who are supporting Wii U.

It's sad and pathetic.
---
Ponies GTFO
#6DrumguyPosted 11/11/2013 6:44:45 PM(edited)
Oh, a troll bait topic. Thanks for helping me add onto my ignore list.
---
"I never went to church. I just listened to Led Zeppelin and that was all I needed." - Dave Grohl
#7Citan22(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2013 6:44:32 PM
you are all correct. and the problem is, publishers know this all too well. they're not even shippin em to stores! so lately when i try to go to a store and actually a buy a 3rd party game for my wii u, i cant even find a single friggin' copy anywhere..

try to get a 3rd party wii u game on release day? dream on.. the padded envelope with their lone copy hasn't arrived yet.. so the employee is nice enough to check the computer to see if their other locations carry it.. nope, they don't.

it's getting really hard defending the wii u and it's fan base, and i used to not mind doing it. but there are at least 3 or 4 games on our most active boards list that have no business being up there.. and a game like ACIV nowhere in sight!
---
~ BONEPILL
#8DrumguyPosted 11/11/2013 6:46:14 PM
Citan22 posted...
you are all correct. and the problem is, publishers know this all too well. they're not even shippin em to stores! so lately when i try to go to a store and actually a buy a 3rd party game for my wii u, i cant even find a single friggin' copy anywhere..

try to get a 3rd party wii u game on release day? dream on.. the padded envelope with their lone copy hasn't arrived yet.. so the employee is nice enough to check the computer to see if their other locations carry it.. nope, they don't.

it's getting really hard defending the wii u and it's fan base, and i used to not mind doing it. but there are at least 3 or 4 games on our most active boards list that have no business being up there.. and a game like ACIV nowhere in sight!

Why are you defending a video game console online anyway? Seems like a waste of time.
---
"I never went to church. I just listened to Led Zeppelin and that was all I needed." - Dave Grohl
#9Citan22(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2013 6:48:19 PM
Drumguy posted...
Citan22 posted...

Why are you defending a video game console online anyway? Seems like a waste of time.

are you serious? seems status quo for this place, at least since last generation when lots of us chose the Wii as our console of choice.

you know, you troll a console.. you defend a console.. call people things like drones and ponies..
---
~ BONEPILL
#10The_RamiPosted 11/11/2013 6:49:01 PM
Is this even fair? Assassins creed 3 is the first AC game on a Nintendo system, and it sucked ass. Plus Wii U hasn't sold 4 million yet. No one is buying a Wii U to play AC IV.
---
Currently playing: GTA V, Beyond: Two Souls, LOZ: A Link to the Past, Pokemon Y, NBA 2K13
Most Anticipated: Super Mario 3D World, LOZ: A Link Between Worlds