Nov. 22 Nintendo launch

#1TannerCKGPosted 11/11/2013 7:24:07 PM
Xbox launch day is coming and whats Nintendo got? Only a couple of games that could go down as some of the best in history launching.

Super Mario 3D World
Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Mario Party: Island Tour

So 5 years from now will people be reminiscing about Ryse, Dead Rising 3, and Forza 5 ? Probably not
---
"Times are gone for honest men and sometimes far too long for snakes"
#2segagamerPosted 11/11/2013 7:25:54 PM
Itt: Mario party island tour will change history
---
Wii U+Xbox One :)
NNID: JZimino
#3The_RamiPosted 11/11/2013 7:27:55 PM
segagamer posted...
Itt: Mario party island tour will change history

lol

maybe if it had online
its a 3ds game for god sakes. u cant use the local play excuse
---
Currently playing: GTA V, Beyond: Two Souls, LOZ: A Link to the Past, Pokemon Y, NBA 2K13
Most Anticipated: Super Mario 3D World, LOZ: A Link Between Worlds
#4ECGAChPosted 11/11/2013 7:30:12 PM
Mario Party doesn't have online? Holy **** that's just bad.

And two of those games are 3DS games...The 3DS is doing fine already.
#5cs_shanePosted 11/11/2013 7:34:07 PM
ECGACh posted...

Yeah, seriously Nintendo. Stop pumping game after game to the 3DS and oh, my. Actually focus on their console that's on life support.

This is why Nintendo should just drop out of the home console market and stick with the handheld market.
#6JawswajPosted 11/13/2013 12:28:39 PM
cs_shane posted...
ECGACh posted...

Yeah, seriously Nintendo. Stop pumping game after game to the 3DS and oh, my. Actually focus on their console that's on life support.

This is why Nintendo should just drop out of the home console market and stick with the handheld market.

I have to agree with you. The 3DS already has an excellent gaming out library while the Wii U is still in need of a few more AAA titles to appeal to the casual gamer. What is Nintendo doing?
---
Wii U hurts Nintendo profits, 3DS helps Nintendo profits. Verdict: Nintendo is doing fine w/o Wii U success.
#7Zato InfinitePosted 11/13/2013 12:31:25 PM
You're too late. Launch started on Tuesday when Barbie Dream House Party came out.
---
Hey guys! Zatanna got nerfed to the Heroes' side!
#8Rasputin77Posted 11/13/2013 12:34:20 PM
^ Oooooh F*** yeah!!
---
The irony of GameFAQs -- http://postimg.org/image/a2yrtprql/
GameFAQs: Where astute observations make you a monster.
#9LvthnPosted 11/13/2013 12:36:22 PM
Jawswaj posted...
cs_shane posted...
ECGACh posted...

I have to agree with you. The 3DS already has an excellent gaming out library while the Wii U is still in need of a few more AAA titles to appeal to the casual gamer. What is Nintendo doing?

They're holding Nintendo Directs to promote the 3DS, of course.
#10CubeTVPosted 11/13/2013 12:36:28 PM
I wish Mario Party Island Tour was for the Wii U. This is the first generation to have a Mario Party game on a handheld before a console one. Next thing you know, there's going to be a Mario Strikers on 3DS because the Wii U can't handle it since it's fighting over which controller to use (Pro Controller, Gamepad, Wii Remote or Remote Plus).
---
YouTube: www.Youtube.com/AdNintendogs