Is now a good time to get a Wii U?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is now a good time to get a Wii U?
2 years ago#11
Tempest717 posted...
I'd get the Super Mario bundle, it's a much better value. And this is coming from someone who got the WWHD bundle :l

I disagree. Get the WWHD bundle for the limited edition controller and then buy the mario games. It costs a little more, but I find much more value in getting the unique gamepad.
2 years ago#12
The thing is tanking. Wait till the first half of next year. Another price drop will most likely hit by then.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17oodar3kvfbjjpg/original.jpg
2 years ago#13
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
The thing is tanking. Wait till the first half of next year. Another price drop will most likely hit by then.

I'd wait till a few months from now an see how well the PS4/X1 is doing before considering that.
---
Dark Souls? Hard?!
You clearly haven't played Resonance of Fate.
2 years ago#14
I impulse bought the Wind Waker Wii U and I'm glad I did. I say go for it.
---
PSN: Azure-Edge
2 years ago#15
Thing's absolutely tanking in sales and will probably tank in price as well. Wait til' the price drops and more than 2 games come out for it.
2 years ago#16
Well I may end up grabbing one tomorrow after all, I'll see how decent my paycheck is first!

Zelda, 2 Mario titles, Wonderful 101, Pikmin 3, Zombie U, Rayman Legends, and I hear the Tekken Tag Tournament 2 is a good port to Wii U. All sounds good to me.
---
Supports my head; gives me something to believe.
PSN: KorbenDallas89 Steam: Pliskin89
2 years ago#17
I would definitely recommend it.

-New Super Mario Bros U + Luigi U
-Pikmin 3
-Wind Waker HD
-Sonic Lost World
-The Wonderful 101
-Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
-Rayman Legends

...are my top recommendations right now. Super Mario 3D World is coming out soon, too. There's really no better time to get one than right now!
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is now a good time to get a Wii U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived