honestly thinking of a wii u now...

#1nativeboi85Posted 11/13/2013 11:35:28 AM
After reading reviews of killzone shadowfall the main reason I was getting a ps4...are saying its more like call of duty sci fi version I been thinking of buying a wii u...I mean I have a ps3 for my rpg//fps needs... monter hunter wii u, zelda HD and super mario world are looking like the best next gen titles atm
#2kdognumba1Posted 11/13/2013 11:37:13 AM
I say go for it. There's some nice exclusives on the system and quite a bit of awesome ones to come.
---
http://backloggery.com/kdog254 http://www.twitch.tv/kdognumba1
3DS: 1676-3698-5986 PSN: jotaroxtreme NID/Ouya/XBL: kdog254 Steam: kdognumba1
#3d99dPosted 11/13/2013 11:39:15 AM
And I say don't go for it yet. What games does the WiiU have that you absolutely need to play?
Not like I'd get a PS4 at launch either. Buying consoles at launch is hardly ever a good decision.

WiiU will either get another pricedrop, better bundles or, at the very least a better library than it has now, pretty soon after christmas.

I'd wait a bit more.
#4LugovesPosted 11/13/2013 11:40:22 AM
Just got mine this weekend and I love it.

I have my PS3 and PC for the majority of the multiplats coming out. I had a 360 but I sold it because I hadn't played it in almost 7 months now.
---
"I want to see more of Lugoves' posts. That *%$# cracks me up." - mrvercetti
#5SpookyryuPosted 11/13/2013 11:43:31 AM
Lugoves posted...
Just got mine this weekend and I love it.

I have my PS3 and PC for the majority of the multiplats coming out. I had a 360 but I sold it because I hadn't played it in almost 7 months now.

Indeed, this is better keep your PS3 or PC to get the multiplat and get WII U for the exclusives
#6Motobug321Posted 11/13/2013 11:48:05 AM
It really depends on your preferences.

So far the Wii U it has games like....
-Nintendo Land
-New Super Mario Bros U + Luigi U
-LEGO City Undercover
-Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
-Pikmin 3
-Wind Waker HD
-The Wonderful 101
-Sonic Lost World
-Rayman Legends

Also coming soon throughout next year we have....
-Super Mario 3D World
-Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
-Mario Kart 8
-Smash Bros 4
-Bayonetta 2
-X

^So you just have to ask yourself, how many of those games interest you? Now, I think you should definitely get a PS4 at some point (you won't wanna miss out on games like Killzone and Kingdom Hearts) but the Wii U does have a very compelling lineup, and I would highly recommend the system.
#7REAL_kielbasaPosted 11/13/2013 11:48:59 AM
If you like Nintendo's first-party franchises, it's worth owning a Wii U. If you want a big variety of multiplats and first/third party exclusives, PS4 is still a better choice in the long run IMO.
---
Ponies GTFO
#8nativeboi85(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2013 11:51:59 AM
REAL_kielbasa posted...
If you like Nintendo's first-party franchises, it's worth owning a Wii U. If you want a big variety of multiplats and first/third party exclusives, PS4 is still a better choice in the long run IMO.

I plan on getting a ps4 but the better games don't seem to be coming out till later 2014
#9REAL_kielbasaPosted 11/13/2013 11:55:43 AM
nativeboi85 posted...
REAL_kielbasa posted...

I plan on getting a ps4 but the better games don't seem to be coming out till later 2014

Well that's cool. Wii U has a stronger lineup right now, I just think PS4 will be better in the long run. Definitely go with a Wii U if you plan on getting one now and the other one down the road.
---
Ponies GTFO
#10CasualGamersPosted 11/13/2013 12:11:18 PM
Monster hunter 3 u is awful. I should know cause I spent over 650 hours on it and counting.