Nintendo needs to release all their games at once, not spread them out.

#21John_Magnum(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2013 11:01:51 AM
Okay, but how many games is Nintendo going to release in a year? If they release four, and most people only buy four games, and nobody buys third party games if they already have enough Nintendo games they want to buy, how does it help if Nintendo releases them in March, June, September, December instead of all in December?

If you think there needs to be time "between" Nintendo games for third parties to release their games during, then my idea is better because there's longer between Nintendo games.

Please try thinking through your posts.
#22d99dPosted 11/13/2013 11:06:11 AM
John_Magnum posted...
Okay, but how many games is Nintendo going to release in a year? If they release four, and most people only buy four games, and nobody buys third party games if they already have enough Nintendo games they want to buy, how does it help if Nintendo releases them in March, June, September, December instead of all in December?

If you think there needs to be time "between" Nintendo games for third parties to release their games during, then my idea is better because there's longer between Nintendo games.

Please try thinking through your posts.

Please try thinking at all. You were the guy who thought releasing Mario, Zelda, Kart, Smash and Metroid all at the same time is a decent idea. All this would accomplish is making the WiiU a Nintendo only console, drain massive manpower, and end the WiiU's life quickly.

Not only is this simply ridiculous because N doesn't have the manpower to get all these titles out at the same time, it's also terrible business practice, because after that, most people would consider the WiiU "done" since all the big hitters are out already.
#23selfdeztructionPosted 11/14/2013 10:22:14 PM
I like the fact that Nintendo gives each game enough time to be beaten before their next game is released.

I have all the first party Wii U games that I bought during their launch windows BUT I wouldn't have bought more than one at a time even if they shared release dates.

I'm getting Zelda aLbw on the 22nd but getting MARIO 3D for Christmas (a new Mario on Christmas day is my ideal Christmas).

I don't like creating an unnecessary backlog and I prefer having one new game at a time instead of a big stack of new games (unless it's Christmas or my birthday) because I prefer taking my time and enjoying each new Nintendo game one at a time.

However I purchased/received Metroid Prime & Metroid Fusion (Christmas 04), Pikmin 2 & 3 (this year, my 30th birthday), Mario Galaxy & Super Paper Mario (Christmas 06) in pairs and still completed each one before trying the other.
---
XBL/PSN (PS3&vita)/Wii-U/Skype-selfdeztruction
Wii FC(HaVoK) 6605 3315 8599 4345 3DSXL FC(HaVoK) 3780 9281 5652 I'm no fanboy,I'm a dirty whore.OKC gamer
#24jumper1234Posted 11/14/2013 10:35:39 PM
Bat178 posted...
I would rather have the games take longer but be polished and run smoothly, than have them rushed out the door and be glitchy and broken.

This SOOO much!
---
Waiting for: Super Smash Bros. 4, Mighty No. 9
3DS FC: 3652-1930-9604 (PM me your fc if you add me)
#25HermeticJusticePosted 11/14/2013 10:40:00 PM
Gaming is only half marketing it, the other half is making it
---
Currently Watching:
St. Elsewhere, Days of Our Lives, Full House