Think I'll be able to pick up Mario 3D World at EB Games Xbone midnight release?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Think I'll be able to pick up Mario 3D World at EB Games Xbone midnight release?
2 years ago#1
80/80

My friend is picking up an Xbone and asked me if I could drive him because he doesn't feel safe walking home with a $500 piece of equipment.

Do you think they'd let me buy Mario 3D World while I'm there with him? Or am I going to have to go back in the morning?
---
Everybody's havin' a good time with Poppy Bros!
2 years ago#2
I don't see why not. The "midnight launch" occurs at 12AM for a reason. Once it's 12AM of the launch day, the said product can go on sale.
2 years ago#3
1. Call the store
2. Ask
---
The irony of GameFAQs -- http://postimg.org/image/a2yrtprql/
GameFAQs: Where astute observations make you a monster.
2 years ago#4
Doubt they will care. I've picked up other games while I was at a midnight release for another system/game.
---
"I want to see more of Lugoves' posts. That *%$# cracks me up." - mrvercetti
2 years ago#5
Rasputin77 posted...
1. Call the store
2. Ask

This.

Some stores really just want to get you the midnight product, and because there will be a lot of people, they might not want to break the system and delay anyone.
---
Wii U Board: Where people get off on being trolled.
3DS: 1349+4416+3126
2 years ago#6
Yes any and all products released during a midnight release can be sold.

I went to the release of Assassin's creed/Battlefield 4 just to pick up my Sonic Lost world games.
---
For great justice! And Fruit Pies! *Official #1 supporter for Hsien-ko*
2 years ago#7
It is OK, go with your friend.
2 years ago#8
can imagine the clerk
OK WHERES YOUR PRE-ORDER FOR THE XBOX
you I want wamio world S
clerk looks confused, and has to call a manager over cause he never was trained for how not to sell a xbox
2 years ago#9
HA!

I should pick it up at a midnight launch, just to mess with people.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
2 years ago#10
I'm going to the release dressed as Masterchief with a GoW lancer on my back. I'm going to hold up my new Mario & Zelda games with one hand, throw the horns up with the other hand, headbang and then leave with my new awesome Nintendo games and on my exit I'll teabag every jaw thats on the floor.
---
XBL/PSN (PS3&vita)/Wii-U/Skype-selfdeztruction
Wii FC(HaVoK) 6605 3315 8599 4345 3DSXL FC(HaVoK) 3780 9281 5652 I'm no fanboy,I'm a dirty whore.OKC gamer
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Think I'll be able to pick up Mario 3D World at EB Games Xbone midnight release?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived