Your reaction: Nintendo decides to Merge with Sony in the interest of the gamer.

#1knightimexPosted 11/15/2013 4:25:57 AM(edited)
Sony is hardware, Nintendo is software, and controls the hand held market.

Kratos, Ratchet, Sockboy in Smash Bros anyone?
---
I'm a Nintendo fanboy Sony pony, who owned an Xbox 360 7th gen, prefers ps4 over wii u,Likes grfx, trolls pc master race, Put that in your pipe, & smoke it!
#2DrSouljaBoi69Posted 11/15/2013 4:26:24 AM
Um no, Nintendo would ruin Sony.
#3aiyobroPosted 11/15/2013 4:26:37 AM
18 years too late

by the time that happens game consoles will be obsolete
#4aiyobroPosted 11/15/2013 4:27:45 AM
DrSouljaBoi69 posted...
Um no, Nintendo would ruin Sony.

SouljaBoi's Nintendo Hate of the day
#5wingo84Posted 11/15/2013 4:27:52 AM
They said no once, they'd say it again
---
NNID - Wingo84
Learning the flute/Contemplating buying a 3DS
#6CyricsServantPosted 11/15/2013 4:32:15 AM
Nintendo software on Sony hardware? That's my dream scenario.

Looking back over all the Nintendo systems I've owned, the only system with a comfortable and intuitive controller was the NES . . . and I blisters with it when playing TMNT3. :/

Starting with the N64, Nintendo controllers have just been weird and uncomfortable, and they've detracted from the overall gameplay experience . . . imo, obviously.

I sometimes stop and dream what a Nintendo game would be like with a GOOD controller. It's been a long running fantasy of mine.
#7SpidermanThreadPosted 11/15/2013 4:32:20 AM
Sony tried to ruin Nintendo in the 90's over IP disputes. They will probably never merge.
#8Craig--aPosted 11/15/2013 4:44:29 AM
The SNES-CD nearly happened. The original Playstation was even going to be backwards compatible with SNES-CD games but Nintendo signed a deal with panasonic instead and announced it as a surprise the day after which effectively destroyed any chance of a Nintendo/Sony console.

Sony went on to further develop the console, release it as competition to the N64 and totally crush it in terms of sales and you could argue better games.

Just goes to show its not just recently Nintendo have made stupid decisions. We could all be playing the Nintendo Playstation 4 right now.
---
You aren't the "official" anything of gamefaqs...
#9Purging_FlamePosted 11/15/2013 5:16:53 AM
Craig--a posted...
The SNES-CD nearly happened. The original Playstation was even going to be backwards compatible with SNES-CD games but Nintendo signed a deal with panasonic instead and announced it as a surprise the day after which effectively destroyed any chance of a Nintendo/Sony console.

Sony went on to further develop the console, release it as competition to the N64 and totally crush it in terms of sales and you could argue better games.

Just goes to show its not just recently Nintendo have made stupid decisions. We could all be playing the Nintendo Playstation 4 right now.

Actually it was Sony's fault for slipping a clause into the contract that made it so they would receive the lion's share of the profits from software sales. Sony's greed is what killed the Nintendo Playstation.
---
Failing at life this hard should be a ToS violation. - TennCaseys Encore
if you have standards it just lowers the amount of stuff you can enjoy. - yusiko
#10Mikey4914Posted 11/15/2013 5:17:23 AM
lolno
---
inb4mods
The #1Sckruhb4lyfe Maikeh! 3DS FC 2337-3521-2627