in honor of the upcoming Mario 3D World, here are tributes to the 4 characters..

#21nonexistingheroPosted 11/16/2013 2:54:19 AM
Toad looked more like a toad than a mushroom...
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#22Nin3DSFanPosted 11/16/2013 10:12:01 AM
I love how only two people (me being one of them) is actually even REMOTELY mentioning the fact that this topic is talking about, not just "four of the characters", but "THE four characters", as if there are only four, and NO MORE than four characters.
---
Gentlemen, we tnodah now!
#23cucumberkingPosted 11/16/2013 10:51:41 AM
Nin3DSFan posted...
I love how only two people (me being one of them) is actually even REMOTELY mentioning the fact that this topic is talking about, not just "four of the characters", but "THE four characters", as if there are only four, and NO MORE than four characters.

I'm sure it took way longer to make these videos than the week we have known about Rosalina.
---
Youtube: MilkmanYeti PSN Milkmanyeti or ThePantsCougar NintendoID: Milkmanyeti
#24Xcalibur02Posted 11/16/2013 12:11:05 PM
HungoverHero777 posted...
Lord_Frood posted...
HungoverHero777 posted...
These were good, but someone else once posted the first part of a fanmade movie that was really badass, and it ended with Toad using bob-ombs to kill himself, and taking out Morton Koopa at the same time.

Anyone remember what it's called? I want to see it again.

I'm not reading your spoilers because I think it's "There Will Be Brawl" and I still want to watch that.

I looked it up. It's not.

It's "Call of Mario" or something like that.
---
You WILL bow down before me! Both YOU...and then one day...your ASS!
#25Starwars4JPosted 11/16/2013 1:05:58 PM
Ah yes...let's use lights to help mushrooms grow.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#26Nin3DSFanPosted 11/17/2013 9:41:31 AM
cucumberking posted...
Nin3DSFan posted...

I'm sure it took way longer to make these videos than the week we have known about Rosalina.

That may be so, but it still doesn't answer why literally every post except mine and one other, is even remotely referring to the fact that there are 5 characters revealed. Not to mention the videos were uploaded 2 days after Rosalina was revealed.
---
Gentlemen, we tnodah now!
#27LordrvPosted 11/17/2013 9:57:23 AM
Peach should not share the same power ups as the other characters. She should have her own PMS abilties from Super Princess Peach. I am diappoint.
#28wingo84Posted 11/17/2013 10:16:58 AM
Those were awesome! Especially peach! That was some dark s*** right there!
---
NNID - Wingo84
Learning the flute/Contemplating buying a 3DS