It's time to end this

#1WildsparkPosted 11/15/2013 6:13:32 PM
The console war needs to end. It was funny for a while, but now it's annoying as hell. Nintendo doesn't suck and try shouldn't go third party and stop making hardware. They have quite a few quality games (though I wish that they wouldn't stick to the same ips). Sony doesnt suck either. Their games are a lot of fun have good gameplay as well as good graphics. People need to stop coming here to only post negative topics. But wii u fans also need to stop bein overly defensive and attacking everyone who doesn't share the exact same views as them. We all like video games, so instead of fighting an insulting each other, lets respect each other and just have fun discussing games.

Tldr: Sony and Nintendo both rock, so fans on both sides should try to get along.
---
When you give up, that's when the game is over -Slam Dunk
#2sonic777Posted 11/15/2013 6:15:02 PM
I wonder how long this topic will last before being closed or deleted.

For the record, I had one go 134 posts before getting closed.

Think you can top that?

^_^
---
Wii U Board: Where people get off on being trolled.
3DS: 1349+4416+3126
#3SpookyryuPosted 11/15/2013 6:15:18 PM
Wildspark posted...
The console war needs to end. It was funny for a while, but now it's annoying as hell. Nintendo doesn't suck and try shouldn't go third party and stop making hardware. They have quite a few quality games (though I wish that they wouldn't stick to the same ips). Sony doesnt suck either. Their games are a lot of fun have good gameplay as well as good graphics. People need to stop coming here to only post negative topics. But wii u fans also need to stop bein overly defensive and attacking everyone who doesn't share the exact same views as them. We all like video games, so instead of fighting an insulting each other, lets respect each other and just have fun discussing games.

Tldr: Sony and Nintendo both rock, so fans on both sides should try to get along.

Tell that to the ponies, they might mock of you just because you are trying to unite both fanbases, however you are right
#4d99dPosted 11/15/2013 6:28:06 PM(edited)
This whole console "war" is only fought by the idiots from both sides.
Posting facts isn't flaming.

WiiU is selling badly.

Knack is a mediocre launch title.

See what I did there? Only morons are offended by facts.

edit: changed a rather offensive word into a more harmless one =)
#5Wildspark(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2013 6:18:56 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6STN79Posted 11/15/2013 6:25:02 PM
Was anybody here not paying attention to these so called gaming wars since the beginning?
I've been around since Atari and was usually pretty excited to play on any videogame system. Didn't matter to me who had more power or which system was more popular. As long as it was a videogame i was interested. If i chose one console over another it was only because of the games it had. Not for the technical specs or graphics. It's my hobby so i just wanna play games!
---
It is artists, not technicians, who make excellent games. "Hiroshi yamauchi"
#7EastCoastKodyPosted 11/15/2013 6:33:21 PM(edited)
The console war is already over.

PS4 just released 2 bad exclusives launch games....and their consoles are breaking,.

XB1 costs like a million dollars

and ppl still don't know what a Wii U is.

nobody won
#8DiscostewSMPosted 11/15/2013 6:35:45 PM
d99d posted...
This whole console "war" is only fought by the idiots from both sides.
Posting facts isn't flaming.

WiiU is selling badly.

Knack is a mediocre launch title.

See what I did there? Only morons are offended by facts.

edit: changed a rather offensive word into a more harmless one =)

It's not the negative news that everyone hates. It's the mocking and poking that accompanies it.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#9metalmariolordPosted 11/15/2013 6:43:00 PM
EastCoastKody posted...
The console war is already over.

PS4 just released 2 bad exclusives launch games....and their consoles are breaking,.

XB1 costs like a million dollars

and ppl still don't know what a Wii U is.

nobody won

No, it's not over yet.
Both PS4 and Wii U will get great tiltes, and I think Xbone'll have a price drop, plus, also great games.
I want that everyone sells well, because monopoly isn't good.
---
Do you judge games by graphics and not gameplay?Only like realistic games?
GO PLAY REAL LIFE!
#10d99dPosted 11/15/2013 6:45:36 PM
As it stands now, WiiU isn't even competing with the PS4/XBone. The true "next-gen" titles will most likely not even be ported over to the WiiU anymore.

WiiU however, will have the always great first and second party titles, and the odd good third party game here and there.