Thinking of getting the NSMBU bundle, Gamestop?

#1gameaddict4lifePosted 11/16/2013 2:51:40 AM
Apparently this bundle is only available online and it's out of stock at Gamestop? I was thinking of trading in my 3DS XL and a few games towards one of these but that puts a stop to that. Does anybody know if this is a limited time thing or has Gamestop given up on the new Wii U bundles? And before anybody says, "why would anybody trade a 3DS towards a Wii U?" I've barely used it since I got it. I just don't play handhelds that much. I always figure I'll play it more than the consoles and that the games are cheaper for it but I never play the handhelds more than the consoles.
---
Have a good one.
#2TalentedMPosted 11/16/2013 3:14:03 AM
The NSMBU/NSLU bundle has replaced the Nintendo Land bundle in production for the deluxe model. It isn't limited time so to speak, but it might just be hard to find right now.
---
I'm not familiar with the type of thing I'm seeing
#3SolarFlareKCPosted 11/16/2013 3:15:37 AM
I don't believe that it is a limited time bundle anymore than it will only be around till the next bundle replaces it. If you really don't care for your 3DS then it is your call, but are you sure you are going to enjoy the Wii U games if the 3DS' doesn't really satisfy you?
#4TalentedMPosted 11/16/2013 3:17:10 AM
IMO you craigslist that 3DS or ebay.
---
I'm not familiar with the type of thing I'm seeing
#5gameaddict4life(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2013 2:01:53 PM
By limited time I mean is Gamestop going to be selling this bundle in stores eventually or will they always be online only? Right now Gamestop isn't selling the bundle in stores but only on their website which is out of stock.
---
Have a good one.
#6DiscostewSMPosted 11/16/2013 2:08:51 PM
Gamestop and Target recent announced that they sold-out on the NSMB Wii U bundles, so be sure to check with the store beforehand to see if they have any more (or restocked).
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#7S_FoxPosted 11/16/2013 3:14:56 PM
I'm so jelly of people that get to have this great deal. I'm happy with my Wii U it's just that buying it at launch feels so pointless now :/
---
http://i.imgur.com/aBE0dwk.jpg
#8RemembrentPosted 11/16/2013 3:39:23 PM
TalentedM posted...
IMO you craigslist that 3DS or ebay.

This - I had a PSP like 4 years ago that I was trying to sell. I was offered 45$ at Gamestop. I sold it on eBay for a shade under 100$.
#9REAL_kielbasaPosted 11/16/2013 3:40:32 PM
I see it in stock all over the place. I don't believe these "sellout" reports at all. It should be easy to find.
---
Ponies GTFO