Anyone knows how much I could get out of my 3DS and some games

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Anyone knows how much I could get out of my 3DS and some games

User Info: MarkthePhoenix

MarkthePhoenix
3 years ago#1
at gamestop? I'm planning to trade it in around December, since after Zelda, nothing else will interest me. Planning to put the trade in credit towards a Wii U. Already have the money for the Zelda game, so that will be included in my trade list around December. I have a

3DS standard version

Fire Emblem
Pokémon Y
Tales of the Abyss
Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor
Project x Zone
Kingdom Hearts
Resident Evil Revelations
Zelda (Will get it when it releases)

User Info: Sonytendo

Sonytendo
3 years ago#2
Probably $10

User Info: MarkthePhoenix

MarkthePhoenix
3 years ago#3
Sonytendo posted...
Probably $10

I can get more than that for my PSP. XD

User Info: Final_Deception

Final_Deception
3 years ago#4
last I check you get $50 for a black 3DS, this was a week ago. games I have no idea.

if you go to Estarland.com you get $85-$95 for 3DS depending on the color, most newish games you get about $20 to $28. you will have to pay to ship most the time, but I think if you do a system and something like 5 games they will E-mail you a UPS label for free shipping to them.

User Info: BladeManEXE

BladeManEXE
3 years ago#5
Since you're trading in a console, I'd say you could get nearly $100 all together, but I'm mostly guessing, here.

But I don't get why you would trade in the system when it's only a couple years old and new games could be announced at any time.

User Info: superpyhron64

superpyhron64
3 years ago#6
dont do it, there are WAY more worthwhile games on the 3ds that you dont own. dont do it'
"That is to say...Oops. My bad."-Pyhrron
Buying:Wii U Deluxe, NSMBU, Ocarina of Time 3D, and Super Mario 3D World.

User Info: redxorange

redxorange
3 years ago#7
I wouldnt if i were you. There's still some great games a coming. Hell the best Zelda in years is just 4 days away. But if you really want to trade it then thats your choice.
You better watch who your calling a child Lois. Cause if I'm a child then you're a pedophile and I'll be damned if I'm gonna be lectured by a pervert.

User Info: pikachupwnage

pikachupwnage
3 years ago#8
Don't do it man. 3DS has a ****ing awesome current and upcoming library and trade-ins give you chump change.
Haven't you heard the new sensation sweeping the nation? *****es love cannons!

User Info: iphys

iphys
3 years ago#9
Sell the stuff yourself on kijiji or craigslist. You'll likely get nearly twice as much selling the stuff yourself as what Gamestop will give you.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Anyone knows how much I could get out of my 3DS and some games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived