When I was a child, I had no money, now I am a man and have no time

#1felipin24Posted 11/16/2013 8:44:58 AM
I remember when I had time to play but no money to buy games with. Now, I have a job and can easily buy the games that I want but I don't have time to play them.
---
3ds FC 3823-8642-5293
Nintendo id feloichooseyou
#2YoyokuKOPosted 11/16/2013 8:46:47 AM
fake your death
#3LightbornePosted 11/16/2013 8:47:22 AM
felipin24 posted...
I remember when I had time to play but no money to buy games with. Now, I have a job and can easily buy the games that I want but I don't have time to play them.

A cruel fate indeed, wait until you have a child, I don't regret that though and you get more time as they get older.

Most fathers get portables and stick to mmos now days.
#4nouseravailablePosted 11/16/2013 8:49:11 AM
felipin24 posted...

Same, im playing more portable these days. Job and uni eats my time...
---
NP: SMTIV and Pokemon Y
PS: Xillia is awesome
#5RemembrentPosted 11/16/2013 8:49:47 AM
The truth. I rarely have the time to play games anymore... Now that I have the disposable income.
#6IreneLingPosted 11/16/2013 8:50:17 AM
Yes me too.
#7StevenTheGamblePosted 11/16/2013 8:51:10 AM
Lightborne posted...
felipin24 posted...

A cruel fate indeed, wait until you have a child, I don't regret that though and you get more time as they get older.

Most fathers get portables and stick to mmos now days.

Wow, I think subliminally this has always been a reason I aim low. I aim to be some bum janitor who works 3 days a week and spends the other 4 gaming and writing (my true passions)

So no there is nothing wrong with sustaining the job or being a good father, in fact I'm quite jealous of your "normalcy"
But then again I've always gone against the grain.
Or Maybe I'm just good at justifying laziness
#8maxfreakPosted 11/16/2013 10:15:56 AM
felipin24 posted...

I know that feel bro...I know that feel.
---
Nintendo Network/Steam/Origin: maxfreak
#9Zato InfinitePosted 11/16/2013 10:21:09 AM
YoyokuKO posted...
fake your death

Yeah, it works bro. Every time I want to play games but have no time I fake my death. Worked each and every 7 times I did it.
---
Hey guys! Zatanna got nerfed to the Heroes' side!
#10RHFPosted 11/16/2013 11:03:50 AM
http://funcorner.eu/wp-content/uploads/the-3-stages-of-life.jpg

Tis the cycle of life
---
For great justice! And Fruit Pies! *Official #1 supporter for Hsien-ko*