How much time has been spent on your Wii U?

#31genlockPosted 11/16/2013 11:44:37 PM
For me, since launch, I've only enjoyed two games - Lego City and W100. So I am way under 1000 right now despite trying most of the big titles.
---
Are we not drawn onward, we few? Drawn onward to new era?
#32DesertLynx83Posted 11/16/2013 11:49:58 PM
Less than 100, but I haven't had my Wii U for very long.
#33ninjaa1Posted 11/17/2013 12:03:57 AM
Less than 100...just got it last week...I've only been playing pikmin and nsmb, that's about 20 hours
#34Tino_Tonitini2Posted 11/17/2013 12:20:36 AM(edited)
Using the Daily Log on the Wii U, I crunched the numbers and I've logged an even 648 hours since the Wii U's launch last November.

This doesn't include the nearly 100 hours my brother has spent using the Wii U.

My top 3 most played software titles are rather interesting:

1.) Internet Browser-265:33
2.) NetFlix-147:54
3.) New Super Mario Bros. U-40:13*

*This includes New Super Luigi U since I bought it on the eShop as NSMBU DLC.

I love using the Wii U's Internet Browser. I can say, without hesitation, it's the best browser that I've used on a dedicated gaming device, handheld or otherwise. It's especially great for viewing videos on YouTube (it's even better than the standalone YouTube app).

I've played at least 2 other Wii U games for over 30 hours ("Pikmin 3" and "Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed") so NSMBU isn't the only game into which I sunk some time.

Anyway, I anticipate that 2014 for the Wii U will be like how 2012 was for the 3DS: better games (hopefully released more frequently) and more time spent playing it.
#35kdognumba1(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2013 6:09:18 AM
Tino_Tonitini2 posted...
Using the Daily Log on the Wii U, I crunched the numbers and I've logged an even 648 hours since the Wii U's launch last November.

This doesn't include the nearly 100 hours my brother has spent using the Wii U.

My top 3 most played software titles are rather interesting:

1.) Internet Browser-265:33
2.) NetFlix-147:54
3.) New Super Mario Bros. U-40:13*

*This includes New Super Luigi U since I bought it on the eShop as NSMBU DLC.

I love using the Wii U's Internet Browser. I can say, without hesitation, it's the best browser that I've used on a dedicated gaming device, handheld or otherwise. It's especially great for viewing videos on YouTube (it's even better than the standalone YouTube app).

I've played at least 2 other Wii U games for over 30 hours ("Pikmin 3" and "Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed") so NSMBU isn't the only game into which I sunk some time.

Anyway, I anticipate that 2014 for the Wii U will be like how 2012 was for the 3DS: better games (hopefully released more frequently) and more time spent playing it.

I completely agree about the browser. It's fantastic!
---
http://backloggery.com/kdog254 http://www.twitch.tv/kdognumba1
3DS: 1676-3698-5986 PSN: jotaroxtreme NID/Ouya/XBL: kdog254 Steam: kdognumba1
#36strawhatmonty97Posted 11/17/2013 6:34:07 AM
according to the daily log. with rounding i've spent about 1070 hours on the wii u. though i sometimes leave it on when i go to school or go to bed because sometimes i have a game that i don't want to play at the moment but want to keep my progress.

i've had the wii u since March and a good chunk of my time on it is the internet browser.

weird enough i only have two wii u games that were retail. nintendo land and rayman legends. i only got rayman legends two or three weeks ago though.

so i have all the thirty cent games that weren't on the ambassador program for 3DS. super mario world, cloudberry kingdom, Earthbound and trine 2 are the other games i have.