Wii U has a way better Internet browser then the PS4..

#1gamecubeplayerPosted 11/17/2013 3:13:48 AM(edited)
I expected i way better browser then the one on the PS3 and i was dissapointed, in ways is not even as good as the one on the playstation 3.. Th Wii U browser is faster and way better to navigate and does more.. My usb wireless keyboard for the PS3 works on my Wii U but not on my PS4..

Enjoying my PS4 so far is a great piece of hardware and the graphics are nice but not way better then Wii U graphics.. maybe later they will get better but as of right now Wii U owners are not missing out on much..

I like both consoles and hope both do well.. I have Zelda WW HD and COD ghost for Wii U and for PS4 only battlefield 4(online is almost unplayable with issues right now)..but my brother has assasin creed black flag for PS4 and looks about the same as the wii U version..
#2goiterboy07Posted 11/17/2013 3:26:49 AM
Thank god you posted this.

I needed to know the quality of the PS4 browser otherwise I wasnt going to buy one.
---
GT: Scottmander
#3a_riot04Posted 11/17/2013 4:20:12 AM
goiterboy07 posted...

I needed to know the quality of the PS4 browser otherwise I wasnt going to buy one.

browser being a deal breaker on a GAME console?

Seriously?
#4DarkFistsPosted 11/17/2013 4:24:17 AM
a_riot04 posted...
goiterboy07 posted...

Seriously?

I'm quite sure that was sarcasm...
#5b1gt0nePosted 11/17/2013 5:07:17 AM
Wiiu has better everything, controller, gamez, browser, scores, etc
#6ElectricMolePosted 11/17/2013 5:14:12 AM
^

dont forget to add third-party software support to that list
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, 3DS: 2406-6466-8802
http://psnprofiles.com/kronekodow7188
#7halfelven23Posted 11/17/2013 5:24:03 AM
a_riot04 posted...
goiterboy07 posted...

Seriously?

your sarcasm meter broke?
---
PSN ID: Gogunners23
#8DoomsSDPosted 11/17/2013 5:40:35 AM
As much as I like the Wii U browser, it's not something I'd ever dangle as an advantage over another console. Never experienced the PS4 browser anyway.

Not that it matters. Unless PS4 starts to tailor towards motion control and Sony aquire the rights to the Zelda franchise, it'll be a machine that looks kinda neat but will never tempt me to hand over money for it.

Same thing with PS3, really. Always kinda digged some of the things that were on it, but never really needed it. And yes thats only me speaking of myself. Wii U could and will be that for others.
---
Well, I suppose it's time to get kidnapped again...
http://i.imgur.com/k4HdivZ.gif
#9WellAlrightThenPosted 11/17/2013 6:29:02 AM
Well, I guess it's a good thing I use my consoles to play games and not browse the Internet.
#10gamecubeplayer(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2013 9:48:17 AM
I don't have a computer at home.. so for the past years or so I have been using my PS3 browser for my internet needs like paying online bills or shopping on eBay.. looking on craigslist, moving money from my bank.. YouTube.. it did everything I needed.. So yes the internet browser is a deal to me.. maybe more so then others..

I am not a fanboy just came here to let Wii u owners know about it.. I have my PS4 and Wii U right next to each other on my gaming set up and I am sure there will be must have titles for both consoles.. Nov 22 I will pick up Mario 3D world next.. I haven't purchase a Mario game since Super Mario Sunshine, I skip the Wii I never like that console, but I read the galaxy Mario's are real good..