Favorite Nintendo franchise?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Favorite Nintendo franchise?
2 years ago#1
Mine happens to be LoZ, 2nd happens to be DK (specially DKC). Marios cool and all but I feel like NSMB formula is getting old and they will judt keep doing that.

I'm not gonna lie when I first played a link to the past as a kid I had no idea what it was nor did I care what I was playing. Then when I came back years later I thought it was so cool "Hey its that one monster!" But now in 2d lol
(edited by ninjaa1)
2 years ago#2
top 5

1. Metroid
2. Advance Wars
3. Fire Emblem
4. Mario Kart
5. DK
---
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u222/xechs/1198847692478tg1.gif
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u222/xechs/rankastar.gif Ranka-Macross Frontier
2 years ago#3
probably smash. bros.
---
Learn this, gamers: "It's better to judge a game by the execution of what it set out to do instead of wishing it did something else" - Akito_Kinomoto
2 years ago#4
elebits
---
Currently playing: GTA V, Beyond: Two Souls, LOZ: A Link to the Past, Pokemon Y, NBA 2K13
Most Anticipated: Super Mario 3D World, LOZ: A Link Between Worlds
2 years ago#5
Should be Zelda.
2 years ago#6
You need a poll.

But: Mario Tennis
---
GwynsSonSolaire posted...
Personally i prefer 720p. 1080p is just too many pixels
2 years ago#7
Tied between Metroid and Zelda.

In recent years it's probably Zelda, I'm a huge side scrolling Metroid fan, the Prime games didn't do it for me. The tone in them was done well, but Metroid is and always will be best as a side scrolled for me.

Just started playing Wind Waker HD, and it's still my favorite Zelda game.
---
Posted using GameFlux
2 years ago#8
Fire Emblem.
I also love Zelda and Metroid, but Fire Emblem is my most favored.
---
It's dark & hell is hot.
2 years ago#9
Earthbound/Mother
---
Nobody Is Perfect And I Am Nobody, So Therefore I Am Perfect
3DS FC: 2208-5246-8670
2 years ago#10
Smash. It's extremely fun, and has the highest replay value out of any game franchise I've ever played.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Favorite Nintendo franchise?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived