Hey guys I just had this crazy idea!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Hey guys I just had this crazy idea!

User Info: Wildspark

Wildspark
3 years ago#1
Lets actually talk about wii u games! Crazy, I know. I mean this might be the wii u board, but there's no reason to talk about wii u games, right? It's more fun to talk bad about a console that's doing well. Anyways, what impresses you the most about Mario 3d world?
When you give up, that's when the game is over -Slam Dunk

User Info: RPGrinder

RPGrinder
3 years ago#2
The trolls run wild because the mods are essentially worthless on this site.

User Info: RPGrinder

RPGrinder
3 years ago#3
Mario 3d world looks great because of how diverse the stages are

User Info: IcedEarthaholic

IcedEarthaholic
3 years ago#4
Mario 3D World does look frigging awesome. I also stumbled across a video of the recording sessions for the soundtrack. It is amazing how many instruments are used to orchestrate it all. I would buy this game's soundtrack in a heartbeat.
For all things Fatal Frame join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973

User Info: Lord_Frood

Lord_Frood
3 years ago#5
IcedEarthaholic posted...
Mario 3D World does look frigging awesome. I also stumbled across a video of the recording sessions for the soundtrack. It is amazing how many instruments are used to orchestrate it all. I would buy this game's soundtrack in a heartbeat.

Well, that'll probably never happen. I think every big name game should release with an OST available for separate purchase.
Unless I state otherwise, everything I say is opinion when it comes to discussing the quality of games.
There, can you please shut up now?

Wildspark
3 years ago#6
Lord_Frood posted...

Well, that'll probably never happen. I think every big name game should release with an OST available for separate purchase.

http://www.cubed3.com/news/19956/1/trumpets-at-the-ready-as-nintendo-confirms-super-mario-3d-world-ost.html

User Info: pikachupwnage

pikachupwnage
3 years ago#7
Lord_Frood posted...

Well, that'll probably never happen. I think every game should release with an OST available for free in a sound test mode like in Kirby or smash bros games..

Fixdd
Haven't you heard the new sensation sweeping the nation? *****es love cannons!

User Info: Luigi4President

Luigi4President
3 years ago#8
When do you think Yarn Yoshi will come out? I'm hoping for a Spring release since we've known about it since, what, January? February would be my hope though, but it's hard to say since we don't have a lot of info.
In honor of the new season, introducing The Fall of Luigi4President
I don't see what's so bad about the barbarians. What's wrong with a good haircut?

Wildspark
3 years ago#9
Luigi4President posted...
When do you think Yarn Yoshi will come out? I'm hoping for a Spring release since we've known about it since, what, January? February would be my hope though, but it's hard to say since we don't have a lot of info.

I think it'll be here in March.

User Info: wugeezy

wugeezy
3 years ago#10
RPGrinder posted...
The trolls run wild because the mods are essentially worthless on this site.

This.

I want a solid date for Mario Kart. But 3d world looks boss. Can't wait to get it.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Hey guys I just had this crazy idea!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived