Hey guys I just had this crazy idea!

#1WildsparkPosted 11/17/2013 6:33:21 AM
Lets actually talk about wii u games! Crazy, I know. I mean this might be the wii u board, but there's no reason to talk about wii u games, right? It's more fun to talk bad about a console that's doing well. Anyways, what impresses you the most about Mario 3d world?
---
When you give up, that's when the game is over -Slam Dunk
#2RPGrinderPosted 11/17/2013 6:34:26 AM
The trolls run wild because the mods are essentially worthless on this site.
#3RPGrinderPosted 11/17/2013 6:35:35 AM
Mario 3d world looks great because of how diverse the stages are
#4IcedEarthaholicPosted 11/17/2013 7:33:35 AM
Mario 3D World does look frigging awesome. I also stumbled across a video of the recording sessions for the soundtrack. It is amazing how many instruments are used to orchestrate it all. I would buy this game's soundtrack in a heartbeat.
---
For all things Fatal Frame join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
#5Lord_FroodPosted 11/17/2013 7:38:16 AM
IcedEarthaholic posted...
Mario 3D World does look frigging awesome. I also stumbled across a video of the recording sessions for the soundtrack. It is amazing how many instruments are used to orchestrate it all. I would buy this game's soundtrack in a heartbeat.

Well, that'll probably never happen. I think every big name game should release with an OST available for separate purchase.
---
Unless I state otherwise, everything I say is opinion when it comes to discussing the quality of games.
There, can you please shut up now?
#6Wildspark(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2013 8:58:50 AM
Lord_Frood posted...

Well, that'll probably never happen. I think every big name game should release with an OST available for separate purchase.

http://www.cubed3.com/news/19956/1/trumpets-at-the-ready-as-nintendo-confirms-super-mario-3d-world-ost.html
---
#7pikachupwnagePosted 11/17/2013 9:00:56 AM
Lord_Frood posted...

Well, that'll probably never happen. I think every game should release with an OST available for free in a sound test mode like in Kirby or smash bros games..

Fixdd
---
Haven't you heard the new sensation sweeping the nation? *****es love cannons!
#8Luigi4PresidentPosted 11/17/2013 9:01:02 AM
When do you think Yarn Yoshi will come out? I'm hoping for a Spring release since we've known about it since, what, January? February would be my hope though, but it's hard to say since we don't have a lot of info.
---
In honor of the new season, introducing The Fall of Luigi4President
I don't see what's so bad about the barbarians. What's wrong with a good haircut?
#9Wildspark(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2013 11:27:57 AM
Luigi4President posted...
When do you think Yarn Yoshi will come out? I'm hoping for a Spring release since we've known about it since, what, January? February would be my hope though, but it's hard to say since we don't have a lot of info.

I think it'll be here in March.
---
#10wugeezyPosted 11/17/2013 11:34:23 AM
RPGrinder posted...
The trolls run wild because the mods are essentially worthless on this site.

This.

I want a solid date for Mario Kart. But 3d world looks boss. Can't wait to get it.