Wii U repair time

#1BorrisMcDPosted 11/18/2013 6:58:02 AM
Anyone have experience with Nintendo repair service. Wii U wouldn't turn on the red light just flashed so I sent it in last Tuesday. Any chance it could be back before this Friday? Girlfriend is going to rage if we can't play 3D World this weekend. Couldn't have broke at a worse time :(
#2DeathSoul2000Posted 11/18/2013 7:00:13 AM
takes about 10 days or so on average
#3Crono19Posted 11/18/2013 9:01:11 AM
Sent mine in after my gf knocked over our table causing my gamepad to fall to the ground and the screen landed on the side of the laundry basket. A series of unfortunate events. Calling nintendo, I actually had a rather plesent experiance with the person on the other line. Dropped the tablet off at ups on a friday, got it back in about 6-7 days all fixed up and ready to go.
---
I'm going to become rich and famous after i invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.
#4ghostofspartapPosted 11/18/2013 9:03:22 AM
BorrisMcD posted...
Anyone have experience with Nintendo repair service. Wii U wouldn't turn on the red light just flashed so I sent it in last Tuesday. Any chance it could be back before this Friday? Girlfriend is going to rage if we can't play 3D World this weekend. Couldn't have broke at a worse time :(

since when do you own the wiiu? my warranty expires in a month,ive never had a nintendo console broken
---
all trolls must be ignored ignoring them only makes them more miserable welcome to my ignore list :D