Best Wii U Games?

#1masteryashaPosted 11/18/2013 1:48:04 PM
So, what would you guys say is the best Wii U game right now? I'm looking for a new one to pick up, and I'm not quite sure what to go with. Right now, all I have is Wonderful 101, and Wind Waker HD, so pretty much anything is fair game. I'm not exactly a fan of platformers, though I never rule them out completely.
#2ozfunghiPosted 11/18/2013 1:54:26 PM
Pikmin 3 is great. The best one in the series, and the etxra modes will keep you busy for quite a few extra hours (+there are extra stages via DLC).

ZombiU is also very good (can be frustrating in the beginning) and dirt cheap by now.

I also hear Lego City Stories and Deus Ex are regarded as very good.
I also enjoyed Batman AC, which is also cheap now. And Assassins Creed 4 seems to be a step up from AC3, both in graphics, performance and story/gameplay.
---
***The Kid is in rare form tonight***
http:www.doublegum.be - http://soundcloud.com/the-best-of
#3lgiPosted 11/18/2013 1:56:35 PM
Deus Ex if you never played it. This game doesn't get recommended enough around here, but that's mostly due to the pricing. I highly recommended it.
#4NejiHyuga900Posted 11/18/2013 2:59:24 PM
Best Wii U games I know (and I will let you know which ones are platformers since you say are not much of a fan of them):
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut
- DuckTales: Remastered (2D Platformer)
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD (according to you, you already own it)
- Lego City: Undercover
- Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
- New Super Luigi U (2D Platformer)
- New Super Mario Bros. U (2D Platformer)
- Nintendo Land - Well, if you have friends/family to play with, this game is great as a party game.
- Pikmin 3
- Rayman Legends (2D Platformer)
- Super Mario 3D World (3D Platformer) - Well, this game isn't out until 4 more days but we have high hopes for it.
- The Wonderful 101 (according to you, you already own it)
---
Xbox/Windows Gamertag & NNID: TDPNeji | Steam ID & PSN: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!
#5Motobug321Posted 11/18/2013 3:11:06 PM
Pikmin 3 is a masterpiece, plain and simple. Definitely my favorite Wii U game.