#1locky723Posted 11/19/2013 6:28:41 AM
Yes or no and if no, why not?

I have. So excited.
#2gameG3ni3Posted 11/19/2013 6:30:18 AM
of course
---
NNID: Xenteros
#3smash66Posted 11/19/2013 6:32:48 AM
Uggghhh no. Imo it's just a rehash of mario 3d land.
#4locky723(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2013 6:33:41 AM
smash66 posted...

It's more like galaxy 2. The same basic stuff but a LOT better.
#5thefabregas22Posted 11/19/2013 6:36:01 AM
No, just gonna pick it up on the 29th. No reason for a pre order
---
NNid: AdmiralClassy
Psn: AdmiralClassy
#6gameG3ni3Posted 11/19/2013 6:39:10 AM
smash66 posted...

Anyone who has kept up with the trailers knows this isn't true. It has gameplay elements of a bunch of Mario game rolled into one. IMO this is going to be one of those must play Nintendo titles. Something people will be playing a long time from now like SMB3 and SMW.
---
#7Rasputin77Posted 11/19/2013 6:46:58 AM
Pre-order? Hahaha, no. I've never had a problem walking into a store on launch day and grabbing a hot title.

smash66 posted...
Something at least 5 naive posters are going to fall for...

Why refute someone's opinion that you don't agree with? No, seriously... who are you having to explain "No! No! It's really not a rehash!" to? Nintendo? Yourself?

"Whuu, I don't want misinformation spread an--"-- Difference of opinion is not misinformation.

DIFFERENCE OF OPINION IS NOT MISINFORMATION... heh. I can think of about 20 people on this board who could use to write that about a hundred times on the blackboard, Bart Simpson-style.
---
The irony of GameFAQs -- http://postimg.org/image/a2yrtprql/
GameFAQs: Where astute observations make you a monster.
#8locky723(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2013 6:50:52 AM
Rasputin77 posted...
Pre-order? Hahaha, no. I've never had a problem walking into a store on launch day and grabbing a hot title.

smash66 posted...

Why refute someone's opinion that you don't agree with? No, seriously... who are you having to explain "No! No! It's really not a rehash!" to? Nintendo? Yourself?

"Whuu, I don't want misinformation spread an--"-- Difference of opinion is not misinformation.

DIFFERENCE OF OPINION IS NOT MISINFORMATION... heh. I can think of about 20 people on this board who could use to write that about a hundred times on the blackboard, Bart Simpson-style.

I normally wouldn't, but when i tried to get Pikmin 3, when it first came out, they were sold out -___-
#9DarkAdonis123Posted 11/19/2013 7:05:21 AM
No because there is no preorder bonus, and it's not like there's going to be a shortage of copies available.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#10gameG3ni3Posted 11/19/2013 7:08:01 AM
Rasputin77 posted...

smash66 posted...

I had a feeling you'd show your face in this topic. Here you are, the ''moral highness'' of the land in all your glory. Pointing out ways others might say no/you're wrong/nuh uh to someone who stated his opinion. Thing is, he started his post the SAME way, by saying, ''No...your opinion about preordering this game is wrong, rehash rehash rehash!''

1 Thing Pretentious Posters Will Fall For..

The chance to stick their noses in a topic that has opposing sides to point out how bashing something is opinion, but being against the bashing of something is not an opinion.

Saying stuff like, ''This game is for kids!'' or ''It's just simply a rehash'', is just as much an opinion as, ''you're wrong, Super Mario X will be amazing!''. That's the thing about opinions, they differ. One does not hold more weight than another, and anyone who thinks they can white knight opinions is...well in MY OPINION, a tool.
---