Nintendo Must be Frustrated/Depressed...

#1megaman3oooPosted 11/22/2013 7:55:57 PM
Both Microsoft and Sony have moved over a million units in just 24 hours.

Video games are more popular than ever; why isn't Nintendo sharing similar successes as their competitors? I want nothing more for than Nintendo to succeed, but this has to be a very bad sign. Just seems like Nintendo has completely lost the pulse of a generation.
---
"This is the story of America. Everybody's doing what they think they're supposed to do."
Jack Kerouac
#2Genericgamer667Posted 11/22/2013 7:56:50 PM
they did pretty well at launch too just saying
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
#3CoordinatesPosted 11/22/2013 8:01:59 PM
At least the Wii U has more games, according to users in this board.
#4metalmariolordPosted 11/22/2013 8:03:59 PM
3DS.
Nintendo has more games than they have.
Nintendo just don't have 3rd party support, but that only means games in some time, not right now.
---
Do you judge games by graphics and not gameplay?Only like realistic games?
GO PLAY REAL LIFE!
#5QlJGamerPosted 11/22/2013 8:05:31 PM
I do not know if you know this but Nintendo is in their own little world, they hardly ever pay attention to xbox and playstation. And the wii u is a prime example that launches mean nothing.

Nintendo doesn't care
---
Quite Intelligent Judging!
#6EndgamePosted 11/22/2013 8:09:33 PM
Video games are more popular than ever; why isn't Nintendo sharing similar successes as their competitors?

unfortunately, they are

while Wii U is getting crushed, 3DS is still thriving, especially in Japan where we know consoles aren't that popular

in other words, Wii U was merely a setback for supervillain Iwata, he's just going to retreat to his evil lair and plot something else, he's not finished yet

.....unless a miracle happens and the Board of Investors focus on Wii U flopping and not 3DS dominating when it comes time to decide Iwata's fate
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#7MrGreedPosted 11/22/2013 8:14:03 PM
They are doing well in the handheld market.
---
Today is yesterday's tomorrow.
GT/PSN: Scharmberg
#8dominatinggamerPosted 11/22/2013 8:23:33 PM
They just released two of their huge games today - on two different systems. I doubt they are frustrated/depressed. This caps their great fall lineup and they can shift focus on MK, Zelda U, and hopefully some other surprises for next year.
---
WiiU Nintendo ID: Warzone
FC: 2380-2922-4429
#9megaman3ooo(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2013 8:30:56 PM
Yea, I agree with them dominating the handheld market. The 3DS is undeniably successful. Just frustrating for me to see Nintendo struggle with their home console when it is such a huge component of their company.
---
"This is the story of America. Everybody's doing what they think they're supposed to do."
Jack Kerouac
#10ZeroRaiderPosted 11/22/2013 8:34:04 PM
megaman3ooo posted...
Both Microsoft and Sony have moved over a million units in just 24 hours.

Video games are more popular than ever; why isn't Nintendo sharing similar successes as their competitors? I want nothing more for than Nintendo to succeed, but this has to be a very bad sign. Just seems like Nintendo has completely lost the pulse of a generation.

Maybe Nintendo should stop releasing crappy systems if they want to stay in the hardware business.

The Wii U is even more pathetic than the Xbox One. That takes talent to accomplish.

Quite frankly I want Nintendo to fail and go third party. As a third party Nintendo could be bigger than EA, Activision, Ubisoft...