Nintendo Must be Frustrated/Depressed...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nintendo Must be Frustrated/Depressed...
2 years ago#1
Both Microsoft and Sony have moved over a million units in just 24 hours.

Video games are more popular than ever; why isn't Nintendo sharing similar successes as their competitors? I want nothing more for than Nintendo to succeed, but this has to be a very bad sign. Just seems like Nintendo has completely lost the pulse of a generation.
"This is the story of America. Everybody's doing what they think they're supposed to do."
Jack Kerouac
2 years ago#2
they did pretty well at launch too just saying
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
2 years ago#3
At least the Wii U has more games, according to users in this board.
2 years ago#4
3DS.
Nintendo has more games than they have.
Nintendo just don't have 3rd party support, but that only means games in some time, not right now.
Do you judge games by graphics and not gameplay?Only like realistic games?
GO PLAY REAL LIFE!
2 years ago#5
I do not know if you know this but Nintendo is in their own little world, they hardly ever pay attention to xbox and playstation. And the wii u is a prime example that launches mean nothing.

Nintendo doesn't care
Quite Intelligent Judging!
2 years ago#6
Video games are more popular than ever; why isn't Nintendo sharing similar successes as their competitors?

unfortunately, they are

while Wii U is getting crushed, 3DS is still thriving, especially in Japan where we know consoles aren't that popular

in other words, Wii U was merely a setback for supervillain Iwata, he's just going to retreat to his evil lair and plot something else, he's not finished yet

.....unless a miracle happens and the Board of Investors focus on Wii U flopping and not 3DS dominating when it comes time to decide Iwata's fate
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
2 years ago#7
They are doing well in the handheld market.
Today is yesterday's tomorrow.
GT/PSN: Scharmberg
2 years ago#8
They just released two of their huge games today - on two different systems. I doubt they are frustrated/depressed. This caps their great fall lineup and they can shift focus on MK, Zelda U, and hopefully some other surprises for next year.
WiiU Nintendo ID: Warzone
FC: 2380-2922-4429
2 years ago#9
Yea, I agree with them dominating the handheld market. The 3DS is undeniably successful. Just frustrating for me to see Nintendo struggle with their home console when it is such a huge component of their company.
"This is the story of America. Everybody's doing what they think they're supposed to do."
Jack Kerouac
2 years ago#10
megaman3ooo posted...
Both Microsoft and Sony have moved over a million units in just 24 hours.

Video games are more popular than ever; why isn't Nintendo sharing similar successes as their competitors? I want nothing more for than Nintendo to succeed, but this has to be a very bad sign. Just seems like Nintendo has completely lost the pulse of a generation.

Maybe Nintendo should stop releasing crappy systems if they want to stay in the hardware business.

The Wii U is even more pathetic than the Xbox One. That takes talent to accomplish.

Quite frankly I want Nintendo to fail and go third party. As a third party Nintendo could be bigger than EA, Activision, Ubisoft...
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nintendo Must be Frustrated/Depressed...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived