I didn't think it was possible for the Wii-U to get any more hate...

#31lazer_licePosted 11/25/2013 4:39:29 AM
GuyFawkes5 posted...
Don't take ANYTHING serious that come from X1 fanboys. Or PS4 fanboys for that matter. their all just butt touchy cause they have to deal with bricked systems

Yea, but we should take anything seriously that comes from fanboys like you.

LMAO
#32DarkAdonis123Posted 11/25/2013 4:48:51 AM
>Calls GamePad a useless gimmick
>Waited in line at midnight p for a system that comes with Kinect

That's the what I commonly see on the Xbone board.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#33deathwave21Posted 11/25/2013 7:24:03 AM
EasterEggHunter posted...
The giant tsunami of hate is coming upon this board. Just wait when the PS4 outsells the Wii U in the coming months. Get ready for the countless threads and name calling.

If PS4 is so fun, then why are you here posting on the Wii U Gamefaqs board, my friend?
---
Do you want to go to college for free? Go Marines!
#34vashtrichamPosted 11/25/2013 7:29:26 AM
deathwave21 posted...
EasterEggHunter posted...
The giant tsunami of hate is coming upon this board. Just wait when the PS4 outsells the Wii U in the coming months. Get ready for the countless threads and name calling.

If PS4 is so fun, then why are you here posting on the Wii U Gamefaqs board, my friend?

How many times are drones going to copy and paste this sentence. People do not play their systems 24/7. People have phones now that can access gamefaqs anywhere they want so i dont understand why people keep repeating this tired line
---
Injustice Main: Superman, Flash
Subs : Green Lantern, Shazam
#35bigjclassicPosted 11/25/2013 7:41:49 AM
Anyone with a brain knows why this occurring. The gaming media hyped up XB v PS for sometime know and effectively brain washed a lot of goons.

In effect the media loves to either ignore or straight out slam Nintendo. Like currently, Xbones are self destructing at a high rate and barley any coverage.

Xb v Ps is the Yankees vs the Mets, Ravens vs Steelers, Cena v Orton etc. Thats all the gaming media cares about, so Nintendo is better off doing things its own way.
---
NNID(WiiU): Ryusaki_J PSN: classicviolence
CP: KZ:SF,TW101,WWHD,WWE2K14,SSF4
#36IcedEarthaholicPosted 11/25/2013 7:51:33 AM
bigjclassic posted...
Anyone with a brain knows why this occurring. The gaming media hyped up XB v PS for sometime know and effectively brain washed a lot of goons.

In effect the media loves to either ignore or straight out slam Nintendo. Like currently, Xbones are self destructing at a high rate and barley any coverage.

Xb v Ps is the Yankees vs the Mets, Ravens vs Steelers, Cena v Orton etc. Thats all the gaming media cares about, so Nintendo is better off doing things its own way.

Basically this, I expect sales to skyrocket then tank for a while with these two new consoles. Also, most gaming articles are pretty disgusting to say the least, not even trying to hide their bias anymore.
---
For all things Fatal Frame join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
#37OmegaPillowPosted 11/25/2013 8:40:44 AM
bigjclassic posted...

Wii u doesn't need hype since wii made tons of sales, this is just excuses
---
Psn: An_Axe_Murderer 360: An Axe Murd3r3r capcoms defense force damage control on sfxt::http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/999533-street-fighter-x-tekken/62143163
#38StarmanJuniorPosted 11/25/2013 8:48:34 AM
they're secretly threatened by it.

Otherwise why would they be here?
---
Inside the mailbox was nothing. Nothing after nothing came pouring out.
#39shawnmck(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2013 10:16:05 AM
OmegaPillow posted...

How cute, two Nintendo fanboys bashing the better consoles , keep playing your super Mario rehashes

^ You mean how Xbox fanboys keep playing rehashes of Halo..?
#40shawnmck(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2013 10:21:25 AM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
>Calls GamePad a useless gimmick
>Waited in line at midnight p for a system that comes with Kinect

That's the what I commonly see on the Xbone board.

^ That's what frustrates me as well.
Don't get me wrong, if you don't want a Wii-U and don't care for the Wii-U touch-pad controller, then that is fine...but DON'T call it a gimmick and then praise the XB one that has Kinect as it's gimmick.
Pot, meet Kettle.

I just don't like the hypocrisy.
..."yeah, that Wii-U touch-pad is just a gimmick, but man the Kinect is te bomb!"
Never mind the fact that most devices nowadays have a touch-pad feature (i-phone, i-pad, DS, 3DS, etc).
But somehow it's awesome when other products do it, but it's just a "gimmick" when the Wii-U touch-pad does it.
Talk about sour-grapes mentality.