what VC games would you want on Wii U that was never on Wii VC?

#31Karnage4208238Posted 11/30/2013 10:14:45 AM
golden eye 64 by far the best imo nintendo 64 game i spent countless hours playing it back when i was a teen the new one was crap compared to the 64 one (NO FREAKING SINGLE PLAYER MAP PLAY) just pissed me to no end
---
The Only Goal In Life Is Death
S'up Im Karnage The Ultimate Cheater I Love to Cheat If You Don't Like It It's Your Problem Not Mine
#32654356676432134Posted 11/30/2013 10:18:00 AM
Diddy Kong Racing, Donkey Kong 64, Starfox (SNES), Conker's Bad Fur Day, Banjo-Kazooie, Banjo Tooie, Yoshi's Island, Goldeneye 007, Perfect Dark, Mario Party, Blast Corps
#33Kooky_von_KoopaPosted 11/30/2013 10:39:22 AM
Gamecube games.
---
...once again, my mind crumbles to Kooky's logic!-MetaFalconPunch
DISCLAIMER: English isn't my main language.
#34StarmanJuniorPosted 11/30/2013 10:44:56 AM
With the lack of retail games coming to the wii u at a fast pace, I'd love to see them do some cool things to the VC to generate nostalgia, especially for people who have been longtime fans. Considering that a huge chunk of Wii U owners are long time fans of Nintendo, it'd be a nice touch to give them an awesome look at their history, and even poke fun at themselves.

On top of releasing TONS of old games for all their older systems and handhelds, how about:

Virtual Boy games? I know Nintendo is still trying to pretend it never happened, but they can laugh at themselves. Most people will never get a chance to play them, so it'd be cool to include them. How about the CD-i Nintendo games?

How about the satellaview games like BS Zelda, F-Zero, etc.? That'd be a cool look at history.

How about demos of games that never saw the light of day, just so fans can feel like what these games would've been like. Starfox 2? Earthbound 64? Just an interesting look at their history.

How about releasing japanese exclusives like famicom wars or doki doki panic?

As a long time fan, I'd love to see a look into their history AND i'd pay money for it.
---
Inside the mailbox was nothing. Nothing after nothing came pouring out.
#35DarkIVloonPosted 11/30/2013 10:45:15 AM
Popeye
Kung Fu
---
Forget the TV and get into Vectrex. You'll bet your Asteroids.