If you have ideas to make the Wii U better that you want Nintendo to hear...

#11chillvPosted 12/1/2013 7:13:00 PM
Rhynomar posted...
Make. More. Games. Faster.

Think they would listen?!

No, because it takes this thing called "WORK" and "TAKING YOUR TIME" to make a good game. If you demand that they rush a game, the end product will be dramatically or similar to Sonic 06.

Just look a Mario & Sonic Sochi 2014 Olimpics, although that game is decent, it feels "a bit" rushed.

I'd rather see them take forever for a good game like 3D World then see them conjure up something in minutes.
#12RhynomarPosted 12/1/2013 8:00:09 PM
chillv posted...
Rhynomar posted...
Make. More. Games. Faster.

Think they would listen?!

No, because it takes this thing called "WORK" and "TAKING YOUR TIME" to make a good game. If you demand that they rush a game, the end product will be dramatically or similar to Sonic 06.

Just look a Mario & Sonic Sochi 2014 Olimpics, although that game is decent, it feels "a bit" rushed.

I'd rather see them take forever for a good game like 3D World then see them conjure up something in minutes.

While I agree with you, part of the issue here is that Nintendo has very minimal 3rd party support. So, they are essentially dependent on their own studios to release stuff that people want to play..

So, they may have to look at their current model and make adjustments to the process as games coming out that are worthwhile every 6 months isn't the best strategy.. doubly so when game re-playability has not been one of their focuses.. whether that be length of game or online/multiplayer content, or even DLC (the devil of gaming industry standards!)..

Idk what adjustments, maybe hire more people, maybe split the companies to work on multiple titles, stop making rehashes like NSMB and Zelda WW, and use those resources on new content. Or maybe they do have to rush some products.. not all rushed products are poor quality, just seems like there is no sense of urgency for nintendo, and I kinda wish there was. They seem very content on thinking Mario Kart and SSB is gonna carry them for next year.
#13SuigintouEVPosted 12/4/2013 12:30:09 AM
segagamer posted...
then write a letter to Nintendo. Not an email, a legit letter.

They read your letters. They appreciate your feedback. And you may get some Pokemon bookmarks or something as well.

They actually read the emails too, and respond to them. Although the responses are typical PR nonsense. Here's what Nintendo told me last time I emailed them:

"While I'm sorry to hear that you did not like this commercial, our Marketing department's sole mission is to encourage those who haven't yet had the opportunity to try (and buy) one of our products, so our marketing campaign is in good hands. However, I will be sure to document your comments and forward them to the departments which make those decisions."
---
https://www.change.org/petitions/nintendo-bring-bayonetta-1-to-wii-u