Sign here if you know Reggie will disappoint in VGX

#1Bahamut_10thPosted 12/4/2013 2:16:03 PM
If you know Reginald Fils-Aime and have been up to date with news for as long as I have, you probably know how His Shiny Chiness is known to hype the most disappointing reveals, videos or updates ever.

If you're as sure as I am that he's going to VGX to show something 'meh' like footage on MK or DK TF (a game with a demo that was already played in multiple areas), nothing truly 'new' at all as far as 2014 releases go, or worse something new but that nobody gives a damn about...
Sign here.

Keep in mind I'm excited for MK8 and I know DK TF is a very good game to look forward to. But considering what we know of 2014 WITH CERTAINTY hyping for something like this is a bad idea.
---
What a horrible night to have a grock raid.
Got Dillon's Rolling Western? Help make the game's board more active!
#2JonbazookabozPosted 12/4/2013 4:04:17 PM
Up til now nintendo have said upfront what was going to be shown and playable at various events throughout the year. Mk and dk were among them. This seems a bit different and more of a surprise
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
#3BloodychessPosted 12/4/2013 4:05:44 PM
Signed, just because I've gotten excited before about things and left feeling like a turd was dropped on my head.
---
Stay off the sidewalk if you don't like the way I drive
#4EndgamePosted 12/4/2013 4:11:17 PM
*signs*
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#5Numbuh100Posted 12/4/2013 4:12:30 PM
Bring on X. I won't be disappointed.
---
I play Sony and Nintendo. I guess I'm hardcore, right? :P
#6blankempathyPosted 12/4/2013 4:12:58 PM
Just don't get your hopes up and you won't be dissapointed. Even if reggie showed a zelda u trailer people would still be dissapointed because "why not starfox/metroid etc"
---
I like video games.
#7FayeLadyPosted 12/4/2013 4:15:05 PM
Reggie and Dorito Pope will be there? Both are professional hype men, the entire event will likely be disappointing.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#8Whiteout_2Posted 12/4/2013 4:18:42 PM
Reggie tends to overhype things, but I'll still be paying attention.

*signs I guess?*
---
You this read wrong.
http://mkboards.com
#9FenderMasterPosted 12/4/2013 4:19:14 PM
Sign I suppose, Nintendo underwhelms more often than they don't.

It's gonna be a SSB character or two revealed, a MK8 trailer, some DKC TT videos and lots of talk about how great SM3DW and LoZ LBW were.

If they do show a new game I REALLY hope it isn't another 2D sidescroller or a mini game collection or a rhythm game. I'm not holding my breath though.
---
http://www.jvp-boston.org
#10nonexistingheroPosted 12/4/2013 4:20:50 PM
The game may not, but Reggie will definitely disappoint. I remember back when he was awesome. Now the magic's gone.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.