Even if the Wii U ends up selling alright, 3D wolrd failing is very bad news for

#11DeathSoul2000Posted 12/5/2013 6:06:32 AM
Well 3D World is sure doing a lot better than 101 did isn't it? 3D World is not a "failure."
#12Rasputin77Posted 12/5/2013 6:19:25 AM
Since there is no 'benchmark' for when a game has "failed" or not (X # of sales, X % attach rate, etc.), anyone who argues that it 'has OR hasn't failed' is a complete toolbag. ;)

"Let's argue about something that has no definable limits or objective definitions!"

I seriously wonder how some of you even breathe on your own.
---
The irony of GameFAQs -- http://postimg.org/image/a2yrtprql/
Having this much karma to waste must drive some of you absolutely nuts.
#13AceMosPosted 12/5/2013 6:21:41 AM
^ again we do not know the sales data for mario 3D world for all you knwo it coudl have sold 1 million copies in the US
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#14vattodevPosted 12/5/2013 6:49:55 AM
I always find it so fun when people talk about absolute sales.
I mean, the only Nintendo game I have retail is NintendoLand. Nintendo games are 2gb games. I have ALL the major games in my wii U storage, without even using my external USB HD. And Monster Hunter is there too.
I know there is a lot of people that loves retail games, but I seriously don't think that 10% refund and the ability to bring my wiiU anywhere with my favourite games inside are worth having a plastic disc that takes place in my shelf.
So with a cheaper price (10% refund), instant day 1 download and using very little HD space, what's the percentage of people that bought it online?