Worth owning yet?

#1TheCyborgNinjaPosted 12/7/2013 2:29:24 AM
I got one at launch, and sold it after about 8 months. I liked the system itself, I just hated the total lack of software. I'm just wondering if it's worth reinvesting again at this point, or if I should wait it out. I just got an Xbox One on the 22nd, and I'm liking it so far, but Nintendo's franchises are something that appeals to me.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#2NooBPwNaGePosted 12/7/2013 2:30:49 AM
If you sold it once, then why the f*** would you buy it again? lmao.
#3TheCyborgNinja(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2013 2:50:39 AM
...because it might have more games, and I may enjoy its presence now?
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#4JonbazookabozPosted 12/7/2013 3:16:18 AM
If u dont value some of the best games u can play on any console this year then no. Pikmin3, sm3dw, rayman, w101 & ww hd.
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
#5DeathSoul2000Posted 12/7/2013 3:51:36 AM
If you need to ask people if something is worth it for you, then you have already told yourself it is not.
#6Xx5ILLYR4BBITxXPosted 12/7/2013 3:55:08 AM
Why did you sell it when the games were about to start coming out? lol.....
---
My 5 Favorite Games of all time are 1) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. 2) Phantasy Star Online EP 1&2. 3) Star Ocean Till The End Of Time. 4) MGS 2 PS2. 5) FF 9
#7STN79Posted 12/7/2013 4:11:08 AM(edited)
You bought a console at launch and couldn't figure out why there was a lack of software? Now you want to waste more money rebuying the thing after you gave up on it after only 8 months? Try a little thing called patience next time. Games don't just materialize outta thin air you know. It must have been hell not having something new to play every waking hour but damn.
---
It is artists, not technicians, who make excellent games. "Hiroshi yamauchi"
#8kukingina2Posted 12/7/2013 4:06:17 AM
to answer TC's question without flamming him or judging

If you like the current library then yes it is
---
Is Metroid's gun part of his armor or is he a cyborg like Data from Star wars?
This will save the Wii U: http://imgur.com/nljIHxM
#9YoyokuKOPosted 12/7/2013 4:07:24 AM
TC: I bought a xbone for one game. Wii U didn't have any games, so I sold it"

ps4 > xbone in the long run
#10funky1471Posted 12/7/2013 4:09:36 AM
I never played more than the first 20 minutes of WW on Gamecube, and I'm so pleased with playing it on the Wii U.

That alone, along with the availability of Mario 3D World that I'm getting for Christmas, Pikmin 3, and the fact I know there's even more games I want coming soon means that for me its definitely worth owning.

I want an Xbox One, but I got a Wii U instead first. I'll get an Xbox One after my wedding next year assuming it has some games that aren't just Xbox 360 games in terms of gameplay and AI (Not too bothered about graphics as happy with what the 360, PS3 and Wii actually produce already) its been gameplay, story and AI where he improvements have been needed.

Wii U has some unique games and that makes it worth it to me
---
Xbox Live GT: Dan Harris | PSN: DanHarris |