I've never had any deep interest in the Zelda series until I saw Wind Waker

#11SuigintouEVPosted 12/9/2013 6:08:53 PM(edited)
SockNight posted...
Gensokyo posted...
Why not get the Wii U version instead? It wouldn't surprise me if the original GC version costs the same anyway, considering how well recieved the game is.

Or were you talking about the Wii U version?

It's cheaper to get the GC version and a gamecube.

The gamecube version was made royally obsolete when the Wii U version let you play Hero Mode off the bat. This game NEEDs hero mode and I would not recommend anyone but a young child to play on regular mode.

And the soundtrack is so much better too... amazing fully orchestrated 5.1 surround sound.

Did I mention the un****ing believably pretty graphics?
---
https://www.change.org/petitions/nintendo-bring-bayonetta-1-to-wii-u
#12segagamerPosted 12/9/2013 6:05:01 PM
SockNight posted...
Gensokyo posted...
Why not get the Wii U version instead? It wouldn't surprise me if the original GC version costs the same anyway, considering how well recieved the game is.

Or were you talking about the Wii U version?

It's cheaper to get the GC version and a gamecube.

If you want a much worse Wind Waker experience, then by all means get the Gamecube version.

Having a map on the controller, gyro controls, swapping items without pausing and THE BOAT IS TWICE AS FAST WITHOUT NEEDING THE WIND WAKER (that is once you get the Swift Sail), are all amazing.

Even uploading selfies on Miiverse is hilarious!

And beautiful HD graphics of course.

But TC, if you want to greatly diminish your potential enjoyment of a masterpiece, by all means, go right ahead.
---
Wii U+Xbox One :)
NNID: JZimino