Nintendo should make a "Nintendo Infinity", similar to "Disney Infinity"

#1o___OkamiPosted 12/10/2013 6:54:13 PM
Most Nintendo gamers play with action figurines anyways so this game would be perfect. It would be like the evolution of Nintendoland and Smash Brothers. Give one good "Nintendo Infinity" to cash in on all the franchises in a big way then start making new IPs! Sounds good to me.
---
They called you exotic. Which is just people talk for awesome. Which you are.
3DS FC: 0688-5364-0416 FS: Grumpig, Gothorita, Espurr
#2mcnichojPosted 12/10/2013 6:57:53 PM
I don't think Disney Infinity did that well, nor do I think the Pokemon Rumble toys did that well.
They already have a game where all their Nintendo IPs come together and makes tons of money, it's called Smash Bros.

lol@Nintendo making anything new
They can't even give decent games to currently existing franchises.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. Day one PS4/X1. | Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy.
#3Paulf001Posted 12/10/2013 7:07:23 PM
You mean rip off something that's a already a rip off.
#4legendofskylandPosted 12/10/2013 7:23:20 PM(edited)
Paulf001 posted...
You mean rip off something that's a already a rip off.

You know what, i never played Disney Infinity nor do i desire to ever try it, but what the heck is wrong with taking an idea and making your own game out of it? As long as it's fun, where is the problem?
If people didn't make games because they would be "rip offs" alot of great games wouldn't exist today.
Like Donkey Kong which was not the 1st arcade platformer
Mario bros which was not the 1st side scrolling platformer
Zelda which was not the 1st Adventure game
Smash bros which was not the 1st...whatever you call it. Seriously I'v heard like 3 types of names for that game.
#5Starwars4JPosted 12/10/2013 7:39:49 PM
Oh hell no, they're the last company I want to see get involved with that nonsense.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#6ridleyslayer23Posted 12/10/2013 9:38:36 PM
NO.
---
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
http://i.imgur.com/bFHc9Ap.jpg
#7SaffronGhostPosted 12/10/2013 9:39:59 PM
I'd be out the door selling my system the second I heard it was confirmed.
---
Le derp.
#8selfdeztructionPosted 12/11/2013 1:32:28 PM
I like Disney Infinity (but wish it was more like LBP) & would love Nintendo Ultimate!

It'd be really badass but will never happen because it would cannibalize too many different genres of Nintendo games.

It would be great fun though and I'd buy it in a heartbeat (I never played skylanders though & bought Infinity for it's creation ability).
---
XBL/PSN (PS3&vita)/Wii-U/Skype-selfdeztruction
Wii FC(HaVoK) 6605 3315 8599 4345 3DSXL FC(HaVoK) 3780 9281 5652 I'm no fanboy,I'm a dirty whore.OKC gamer
#9PoweranimalsPosted 12/11/2013 1:50:50 PM
mcnichoj posted...
I don't think Disney Infinity did that well, nor do I think the Pokemon Rumble toys did that well.
They already have a game where all their Nintendo IPs come together and makes tons of money, it's called Smash Bros.

lol@Nintendo making anything new
They can't even give decent games to currently existing franchises.

Not everyone likes fighting games though.
#10metroid02Posted 12/11/2013 1:56:01 PM
Although I dont know too much about infinity other than the fact that you have to buy these toys to play their respective levels I think if nintendo were to release a game where you had all the "toys" available to you from the start it could be kinda fun. Sort of like a Nintendoland v.2.0.

That said, I think they have other things to focus on (maybe a new metroid or a kid icarus?)
---
"Crysis missed the mark visually. I mean come on, there is an island full of Koreans, but NONE of them are playing Starcraft???" -themerchant8