Why do Miiverse girls get so many yeahs and followers?

#21selfdeztructionPosted 12/11/2013 12:59:37 PM
george15gamer posted...
Motobug321 posted...
G1ingy posted...
Are you sure it's Miiverse girls and not..........girls on the internet in general?

Pffft, there are no girls on the internet.
Indeed. btw im a girl.

(selfdeztruction gave a Yeah! to your post,)

(selfdeztruction is following you)

(selfdeztruction is stalking you)

(selfdeztruction just killed himself because he can't live without you)

"You really need to check your Miiverse messages!"-some dying selfdeztruction
---
XBL/PSN (PS3&vita)/Wii-U/Skype-selfdeztruction
Wii FC(HaVoK) 6605 3315 8599 4345 3DSXL FC(HaVoK) 3780 9281 5652 I'm no fanboy,I'm a dirty whore.OKC gamer
#22userfrigginamePosted 12/11/2013 1:05:40 PM
Same reason girls get like 20 more "likes" on facebook... just desperate guys who want females to notice them.
#23usaamahlinkPosted 12/11/2013 1:11:59 PM(edited)
SaffronGhost posted...
So many shocking revelations made in this thread, my head might explode.

He can't wrap his head around it either, hence the post. Hey, are you a girl? Maybe if I yeah (or quote) you're post you'll notice me and start liking me too.. hehe

Oh look. TC's name is 'coolguy'. He must be cool, guys. Anyways, hope this thread has amused you. As for the rest, silently observe the actions of people on the internet, and make your own deductions. You'll work it out.
---
Currently playing: Nothing. Looking forward to the new X (Monolith Soft) before making a return to gaming! Oh, and Smash Bros.
#24ZeroX91Posted 12/11/2013 1:11:32 PM
I'm a girl.......in WoW.
*cackles*
---
*insert something clever here*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ19GKwTuFY
#25mashuPosted 12/11/2013 1:13:23 PM
SaffronGhost posted...
So many shocking revelations made in this thread, my head might explode.

lol
#26stargazer1981Posted 12/11/2013 1:20:07 PM
Ranmaru-2 posted...
Okay I'll assume TC is serous, and answer his question. It's simply because they are girls. Who happen to like video games. This is very rare. Also remember that most boys on miiverse and gamefaqs are the typical nerd/geek. They have never touched a girl intimately before. Girls probably don't even look twice at them. So because of this they flock to the girls on miiverse because they share their interest and they think they have a chance with them. Does that answer your question?

What is this, the 1980s?
---
'We are both atheists. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.'
#27EasterEggHunterPosted 12/11/2013 1:24:31 PM
Ranmaru-2 posted...
Okay I'll assume TC is serous, and answer his question. It's simply because they are girls. Who happen to like video games. This is very rare. Also remember that most boys on miiverse and gamefaqs are the typical nerd/geek. They have never touched a girl intimately before. Girls probably don't even look twice at them. So because of this they flock to the girls on miiverse because they share their interest and they think they have a chance with them. Does that answer your question?

There's plenty of girls who like video games nowadays. This isn't the 1900's anymore.
#28DoukouPosted 12/11/2013 1:24:32 PM
I can be a girl.
---
Don't read this sig.
Behold Mumashika, The Japanese horse deer demon http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Mumashika.jpg
#29player_of_godsPosted 12/11/2013 1:32:29 PM
REAL_kielbasa posted...
Lonely Nintendo man-children.

---
Casual Gamer = Call of duty people who agree: 20
#30nonexistingheroPosted 12/11/2013 2:08:59 PM
TheDoorMouse posted...
I just assume all miiverse girls are like, 11. They talk like they're 11.

No, that's pretty much every girl on the internet that wants everyone to know they're a girl. And add to that... they talk like really flirty 11 year olds. They weren't around when I was that age.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.