Petition to bring Destiny to Wii U

#41vashtrichamPosted 12/14/2013 9:36:54 AM
plasmatic5 posted...
NovaLevossida posted...
EGMRULZ posted...
I think it's a sad day for the Wii U when people have to beg developers for a port of a game in development.

Now, now. Just let them hypocritically do it while condemning others for port begging Bayonetta 2.

I think it's more so condemning the death threats sent to Platinum. But there's also the part of Kamiya actually condemning the people begging for ports when NINTENDO is the publisher. Honestly, it makes no sense when the company publishing the game is Nintendo and when one of the game's creators has told people to stop because he doesn't care.

That's the difference.

NG3 razers edge was also published by nintendo look how low long that stayed on the wiiu only. There are plenty of examples that prove you wrong
---
Injustice Main: Superman, Flash
Subs : Green Lantern, Shazam
#42darkjedilinkPosted 12/14/2013 9:38:17 AM
vashtricham posted...
plasmatic5 posted...
NovaLevossida posted...
EGMRULZ posted...
I think it's a sad day for the Wii U when people have to beg developers for a port of a game in development.

Now, now. Just let them hypocritically do it while condemning others for port begging Bayonetta 2.

I think it's more so condemning the death threats sent to Platinum. But there's also the part of Kamiya actually condemning the people begging for ports when NINTENDO is the publisher. Honestly, it makes no sense when the company publishing the game is Nintendo and when one of the game's creators has told people to stop because he doesn't care.

That's the difference.

NG3 razers edge was also published by nintendo look how low long that stayed on the wiiu only. There are plenty of examples that prove you wrong

NG3 wasn't co-developed by Nintendo, nor was its existence solely due to Nintendo offering to publish and co-develop after the developer was turned down by both Sony and Microsoft.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#43mmarkster(Topic Creator)Posted 12/15/2013 1:35:51 PM
Bump
---
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 1032 - 1243 - 4711 Name/NNID/XBLGT/PSNID: mmarkster
Kingdom Hearts with Nintendo Universe = win!
#44VyersPosted 12/15/2013 2:05:37 PM
The problem with video game petitions is that we'd be lucky to see 1/10 of the signatures lead to actual sales. Basically, if Activision required 100,000 guaranteed sales, there would need to be at least 1 million signatures.
---
Couple o' YouTube channels. http://www.youtube.com/user/TheNegativeHippie http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear
#45G1ingyPosted 12/15/2013 2:07:00 PM
Meh...not interested...
#46darkjedilinkPosted 12/15/2013 3:44:02 PM
Vyers posted...
The problem with video game petitions is that we'd be lucky to see 1/10 of the signatures lead to actual sales. Basically, if Activision required 100,000 guaranteed sales, there would need to be at least 1 million signatures.

If that were true, Xenoblade would have only sold about 700 copies....
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#47TopdrunkeePosted 12/15/2013 3:50:04 PM
FayeLady posted...

That just means other versions of the game would need to find another publisher. NG2 and Mass Effect were both published by MS but that didn't stop other publishers from bringing the games to PS3 at a later date. That being said the game isn't likely to be profitable, so the idea of bringing it to other platforms (where Nintendo isn't going to take the hit) isn't likely.

NG2 SIgma is nothing like NG2 on the 360. Sigma was basically a brand new (& crappy) version of Ninja Gaiden. I should've known just how bad Ninja Gaiden 3 was going to be just judging by how bad they butchered NG2 when they created Sigma.

As for Mass Effect, Microsoft only funded & publish the original ME. The only way to get ME1 on PS3 is through the Trilogy box set.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/BoozeAholic
#48MushroomMuncherPosted 12/15/2013 4:06:20 PM
Yeah. Anyone else notice the hypocrisy in some people?

"Haha! Pii U has no gaems!"

*Bayonetta 2 announced as a Wii U exclusive*

"WTF I don't wanna buy a console for 1 gaem!"
---
Comparing Puppeteer to Wonderful 101 is like comparing guinea pigs to pianos. ~ MarioABDL
#49MushroomMuncherPosted 12/15/2013 4:07:05 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#50lp913Posted 12/15/2013 4:12:22 PM
darkjedilink posted...
vashtricham posted...
plasmatic5 posted...
NovaLevossida posted...
EGMRULZ posted...

That's the difference.

NG3 wasn't co-developed by Nintendo, nor was its existence solely due to Nintendo offering to publish and co-develop after the developer was turned down by both Sony and Microsoft.

Plus the lesser version of NG3 was already made available for PS3/360 before the Wii U got to the market. Bayo 2 is a different beast considering neither MS and Sony (who NEVER get criticized for this, btw) bothered with picking up the rights, where Nintendo put REAL investment and co development time in with Sega/Platinum, moreso than any past Capcom or Konami Nintendo made exclusive before it.
---
[NNID: LPLETHAL79]
[3DS FC: 0645-5794-3020]