In terms of games, does Wii U actually feel like a downgrade to anyone else?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. In terms of games, does Wii U actually feel like a downgrade to anyone else?
2 years ago#21
jsb0714 posted...
Dark_Lawl posted...
My old Wii is packed away in the garage because I don't have enough room to put it anywhere alongside other consoles. :/

Ah, the overused and completely BS "I don't have room" excuse.

Oldest excuse in the book.
Alakazam is literally the greatest Pokemon ever.
2 years ago#22
What I'm saying is that you get more out of a Wii by itself than you do with a Wii U by itself. You get the entire Wii library and Gamecube library. Wii U gives you Wii and Wii U library, and the Gamecube library is more worth it to access to right now.

People keep falling back on "Just have/use both" argument to dodge talking about this, but I can see why people would buy a Wii instead of a Wii U right now as it offers a lot more and more variety. A lot of the Wii U games are like a lot of the Wii games, and aside from a few gems (and things that are already offered on PS3/360), there's not much that stands out and thus, it feels inferior to the Wii when it comes to games.
Gaming is going to die again.
2 years ago#23
Ps4 + XO not having BC = pro

Wii U having BC with Wii games, but not GC games = horribad
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
2 years ago#24
I bought six physical games for the Wii U in one year. If I keep up that trend for the six to seven years Wii U is likely to be on the market, I'll break my record for most games on a home console (around 25). All but one of the games I own right now are really good.

Note that this does not include digital-only games, which I have a number of as well.
2 years ago#25
Fanboys getting all riled up because TC dare claim that Wii U has a lean library.
2 years ago#26
No. Best system since the SNES.
Do you want to go to college for free? Go Marines!
2 years ago#27
jsb0714 posted...
Dark_Lawl posted...
My old Wii is packed away in the garage because I don't have enough room to put it anywhere alongside other consoles. :/

Ah, the overused and completely BS "I don't have room" excuse.

Or they could be like me, and shelf consoles they're not using to avoid clutter?

Clutter drives me freaking crazy.
3DS FC: 4940-5432-8153
Pokemon Y Friend Safari: Normal: Teddiursa, Mincinno, Eevee
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. In terms of games, does Wii U actually feel like a downgrade to anyone else?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived