In terms of games, does Wii U actually feel like a downgrade to anyone else?

#21FalconPunch245Posted 12/14/2013 1:50:33 PM
jsb0714 posted...
Dark_Lawl posted...
My old Wii is packed away in the garage because I don't have enough room to put it anywhere alongside other consoles. :/

Ah, the overused and completely BS "I don't have room" excuse.

Oldest excuse in the book.
---
Alakazam is literally the greatest Pokemon ever.
#22Dark_Lawl(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2013 2:17:13 PM
What I'm saying is that you get more out of a Wii by itself than you do with a Wii U by itself. You get the entire Wii library and Gamecube library. Wii U gives you Wii and Wii U library, and the Gamecube library is more worth it to access to right now.

People keep falling back on "Just have/use both" argument to dodge talking about this, but I can see why people would buy a Wii instead of a Wii U right now as it offers a lot more and more variety. A lot of the Wii U games are like a lot of the Wii games, and aside from a few gems (and things that are already offered on PS3/360), there's not much that stands out and thus, it feels inferior to the Wii when it comes to games.
---
Gaming is going to die again.
#23nonexistingheroPosted 12/14/2013 2:26:16 PM
Ps4 + XO not having BC = pro

Wii U having BC with Wii games, but not GC games = horribad
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#24BladeManEXEPosted 12/14/2013 2:32:11 PM
I bought six physical games for the Wii U in one year. If I keep up that trend for the six to seven years Wii U is likely to be on the market, I'll break my record for most games on a home console (around 25). All but one of the games I own right now are really good.

Note that this does not include digital-only games, which I have a number of as well.
#25Lefty128kPosted 12/14/2013 2:33:34 PM
Fanboys getting all riled up because TC dare claim that Wii U has a lean library.
#26deathwave21Posted 12/14/2013 2:39:01 PM
No. Best system since the SNES.
---
Do you want to go to college for free? Go Marines!
#27Misdreavus573Posted 12/14/2013 2:57:30 PM
jsb0714 posted...
Dark_Lawl posted...
My old Wii is packed away in the garage because I don't have enough room to put it anywhere alongside other consoles. :/

Ah, the overused and completely BS "I don't have room" excuse.

Or they could be like me, and shelf consoles they're not using to avoid clutter?

Clutter drives me freaking crazy.
---
3DS FC: 4940-5432-8153
Pokemon Y Friend Safari: Normal: Teddiursa, Mincinno, Eevee