What's everyone's favorite Zelda game?

#1heyitsthatguy11Posted 12/14/2013 2:01:36 PM
I was just watching IGN's review of Skyward Sword and hearing them call Skyward Sword a contestor for best Zelda game has me regretting getting Twilight Princess for Christmas instead of it. But that's not what this topic is about! This just made me curious to see what everyone thinks is the best/favorite Zelda game. For me, it's Wind Waker so far. Out of Ocarina of Time, Oracle of Ages/Seasons, and Wind Waker, it's definitely Wind Waker for me.
---
Rebecca Emily Hollcraft (BECCA) is amazing. http://youtu.be/e9hRg-mW1u0
Favorite game? The World Ends With Persona 4
#2Hiten Mitsurugi SPosted 12/14/2013 2:03:14 PM
3 way tie between Adventure of Link (nostalgia purposes, but I did actually enjoy the game alot) Link to the Past, and Ocarina of Time.

LBW is also very very good, I just have two dungeons left before I can rate it.
---
Smash 4 for Wii U!
#3EarthViperPosted 12/14/2013 2:03:43 PM
A tie between Wind Waker HD and Twilight Princess on the GameCube. Ocarina a close 3rd.
---
You do not define what is good and what is bad; only what you like and what you don't.
#4aiyobroPosted 12/14/2013 2:05:25 PM
ocarina

probably the third 3d game i played
really epic and challenging
didn't know what to expect out of a zelda game
I played Link to the past but I was so young
#5CSplitterPosted 12/14/2013 2:09:12 PM
Actually, Skyward Sword is the most controversial 3D Zelda game. Splitting the fanbase left and right. Consensus will change depending on where and when you ask. There's usually a strong love for OoT with Majora's mask and Wind Waker being the other two that receive more praise.

As for me, it's Wind Waker. Twilight Princess recently rose a lot in my preference with SS being all over the place, changing spots every other month. It's been quite a while since I played OoT and MM so they're too fuzzy in my memory to rank.

Not taking 2D Zelda's into consideration since it would require too much of an effort to rank.
---
TakayaNoriko: Back in my day, we pressed buttons that didn't do anything because we thought it would give us special power-ups. And that's the way we liked it!
#6heyitsthatguy11(Topic Creator)Posted 12/15/2013 12:04:14 AM
Bump for more opinions
---
Rebecca Emily Hollcraft (BECCA) is amazing. http://youtu.be/e9hRg-mW1u0
Favorite game? The World Ends With Persona 4