Nintendo should talk tough to third parties.

#1sanas_thirituPosted 12/16/2013 8:18:38 AM
Giving sops and welcoming nicely hasn't worked in this case. These third parties are stubbornly biased against Nintendo.
Every one knows that it's only a matter of time before the Wii U sells out in record numbers just like the Wii before it. Most buyers are probably waiting for smash bros, mario kart etc. What Nintendo needs to do is tell these third parties that their games will never appear on the Wii U unless they create all games now for the Wii u - preferably as the definitive version. Destiny and those games included.

Only a threat will bring these third parties in line.
---
The purpose of my life is to play games. Its the reason I even work.
#2Traptin3daysPosted 12/16/2013 8:20:58 AM
Bait topic
---
So no pirates means no swag and no swag means no rum. And we're getting dangerously low on rum
#3GamerRafPosted 12/16/2013 8:22:55 AM
A threat isn't going to do anything. Say if Destiny gets announced for Wii U I'll probably end up going with the PS4 version. Wii U will have 50k sales if that. It's just not viable enough to spend resources and time making a version for the Wii U.
---
"Lets release a console with no games and no marketing." -Satoru Iwata, 2012
#4FayeLadyPosted 12/16/2013 8:23:38 AM
I think that would make things worse. They have no hold on bungie, clearly destiny will be a good game or a crappy one independent of Nintendo and the wii u. EA isn't going to care and unless Nintendo wants to copublish the wii u version they probably won't act either.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#5sanas_thiritu(Topic Creator)Posted 12/16/2013 8:24:31 AM
Traptin3days posted...
Bait topic

Just to be clear, trolls please stay out. I don't mean to kick up a fight. Please don't fight in this topic.

But this media and third parties bias against Nintendo needs to be said. And I believe it's a conspiracy against Nintendo by some interested parties.
---
#6DoukouPosted 12/16/2013 8:24:59 AM
Can't tell if serious.
---
Don't read this sig.
Behold Mumashika, The Japanese horse deer demon http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Mumashika.jpg
#7BigReedPosted 12/16/2013 8:25:21 AM
Nintendo literally has nothing to use as ammunition in the negotiations.
---
If you like my reviews, recommend them. If you have some suggestions feel free to PM me.
#8sanas_thiritu(Topic Creator)Posted 12/16/2013 8:27:13 AM
GamerRaf posted...
A threat isn't going to do anything. Say if Destiny gets announced for Wii U I'll probably end up going with the PS4 version. Wii U will have 50k sales if that. It's just not viable enough to spend resources and time making a version for the Wii U.

You also have a ps4.. lots of people don't own multiple systems. In either case, we're only asking for the presence of the game on the Wii U.
---
#9ssjgohhkuPosted 12/16/2013 8:27:52 AM
Pay third partys to get some of the big upcoming games on to the Wii U like Destiny, Kingdom Hearts 3, Dark Souls 2, MGS5, Evil Within, The Division, Witcher 3, Final Fantasy 15, Thief, Elder Scrolls Online etc It's really sad that all these games come to prety much all big platforms EXCEPT the Wii U.
#10CyborgTwentyPosted 12/16/2013 8:30:05 AM
The thing is Wii U wasn't overshadowed by PS4 and X1 in the past year, it was overshadowed by PS3 and 360 which had games such as Bioshock Infinite, Tomb Raider, The Last of Us and GTA5 in the last couple of months. No, one more Mario game wouldn't have made a big difference.

Imo it should have been NIntendos priority in the past year to get third partys on board which they completely failed at. PS3 and 360 were so strong this last year and then they were immediately succeeded by PS4 and X1 with tons of media hype and coverage. There was really no time for Wii U to slip inbetween. Like i said Nintendo should have imo put some cash on Rockstars table and some other developers and get these games ported to Wii U, maybe even with some exclusive content.