51k more signatures to go to get Reggie in Smash

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. 51k more signatures to go to get Reggie in Smash
2 years ago#1
http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/sora-sakurai-add-reggie-fils-aime-to-the-super-smash-bros-3ds-wii-u-roster-reggieforsmashbros

Remember Reggie said to get 100k signatures, so sign the petition if you haven't 51k to go.
2 years ago#2
Why would you want to play as him?
---
Peeps be getting deep sixed!- Daxter
2 years ago#3
No matter how I see this. This is by far one of the stupidest petitions out there
2 years ago#4
Wildspark posted...
Why would you want to play as him?

Because memes.
2 years ago#5
Reggie said Nintendo ignores petitions
---
2013 megatons - 3DS redesign with no 3D, WiiU flops, DS player for WiiU, no new PS or Xbox, MH4 flops
2014 megatons - Vita MHP4, Nintendo goes 3rd party
2 years ago#6
If this were actually a possibility, who would you prefer to be in Smash? Reggie? Miyamoto? Iwata?
---
"I tried one of your dishes once. I truly believed a part of my soul died."~Dunban
2 years ago#7
LuigisBro posted...
Reggie said Nintendo ignores petitions

Reggie said Nintendo's final decisions are not based on petitions, not that they ignore them completely. They can still consider them but ultimately decide "No, let's not do this," for a variety of reasons.
---
Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady.
2 years ago#8
Reggie being in Smash would be a terrible, embarrassing idea. I'd try to find a way to anti-sign this if the petition had a chance at working.
---
NN ID: Achilles11 3DS FC: 0860-3339-6889
http://backloggery.com/schamman89
2 years ago#9
Only if it was a life like representation would I support this as beating his Mii to a pulp wouldn't bring me the joy of punching a realistic version of him in the face as mario would.
2 years ago#10
Snow-Dust posted...
No matter how I see this. This is by far one of the stupidest petitions out there

Death Star
---
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is the best PC game of 2012.
3DS FC: 5412-9918-5756
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. 51k more signatures to go to get Reggie in Smash

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived