Never played a DW game before. Hyrule Warriors looks amazing and I want it!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Never played a DW game before. Hyrule Warriors looks amazing and I want it!

User Info: Rizaadon007

Rizaadon007
3 years ago#1
I was always a little interested though. This game is the perfect excuse to see what it's all about. And all you haters shush.
First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes adults flying through a portal in the sky.
-NettoSaito on the children characters in Fire Emblem Awakening.

User Info: userfrigginame

userfrigginame
3 years ago#2
I played Samurai Warriors once, and it was very fun. It's a game that's more fun to actually play than it looks to thrifty outsiders just speculating.

User Info: DTY3

DTY3
3 years ago#3
If you liked that, you'll love the other DW games. Maybe you're a fan of One Piece or Gundam? They have DW games too.
Sonic Lost World Silent Forest Zone 1 USA Record:
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADMUKla-WiSyg

User Info: Sami1000

Sami1000
3 years ago#4
HOLY CRAP!!! GIVE ME THE GAME NOW! I PLAY DOUBLE PRICE!

Seriously, that game looks sweet.

User Info: Misdreavus573

Misdreavus573
3 years ago#5
Same. I never played Dynasty Warriors, not because I think it looks bad, but just because it's one of those series I never really think about.

But now that there's a Zelda/Dynasty Warriors collaboration on Wii U? I'm interested.
3DS FC: 4940-5432-8153
Pokemon Y Friend Safari: Normal: Teddiursa, Mincinno, Eevee

User Info: TomoEK9

TomoEK9
3 years ago#6
Fun games, though can get very dull if you play them for too long.Mostly mindless hack and slash, but it can definitely satisfy the beat-em-up urge if thats the kind of game you want to play.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Never played a DW game before. Hyrule Warriors looks amazing and I want it!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived