Club Nintendo: Mario and Luigi 3DS Pouch back up

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Club Nintendo: Mario and Luigi 3DS Pouch back up

User Info: MasterShaman27

MasterShaman27
3 years ago#1
They have now restocked those 2 items on Club Nintendo

But I don't know...is it worth getting when you already have the blue or red reversible 3DS pouch?
Proud owner of Nintendo 3DS, Wii U, and Playstation 3 from Illinois that goes to Northern Illinois University!

User Info: xLexLuth0rx

xLexLuth0rx
3 years ago#2
The fact that it doesn't mention fitting my XL makes the decision easy. I have both the blue and red pouches as it is and they work great for what I need.
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
"And like that, *poof*. He's gone."

User Info: MasterShaman27

MasterShaman27
3 years ago#3
Yeah, that makes sense, but if you had the normal 3DS, do you think you would still get it? The Mario and Luigi pouches 'seem' durable, but I wonder if it would even fit in your pocket comfortably?
Proud owner of Nintendo 3DS, Wii U, and Playstation 3 from Illinois that goes to Northern Illinois University!

User Info: xLexLuth0rx

xLexLuth0rx
3 years ago#4
If I still had the normal 3DS, yeah I'd get the Mario one. I like the design, just disappointed it won't work with my XL.
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
"And like that, *poof*. He's gone."
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Club Nintendo: Mario and Luigi 3DS Pouch back up

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived