The WiiU needs a year like the 3DS..

#21jstewart01Posted 12/19/2013 6:25:22 PM
kingbadjo posted...
jstewart01 posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...
kingbadjo posted...
Stick_1_2_3 posted...
The Wii U needs a release date for Smash that will be it

Why does everyone think one game will change everything? You need a consistent flow!

I have no idea. Especially when it's been proven time and time again already that one lone game does nothing for the Wii U. Saying "that will be it" is ridiculous. It's like they're trying their hardest to pretend that the 3DS isn't getting Smash too.

One lone game does nothing for *any* game system. Why do you act like it's only the case for Wii U? Smash Bros is a system seller, but it only helped past systems because it had a consistent flow of games to go with it. With 2014 releases such as the new Zelda collaboration game, Yarn Yoshi, Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart, Monolith Soft X, Fire Emblem, Bayonetta 2, Child of Light, Oddworld: New and Tasty, Watchdogs, and more (I'm just naming a few), Wii U will do better than it has been this past year.

Why do you act like Smash is the only thing coming out in 2014??

I feel like you skipped the first page. tell me where I said that smash is the only 2014 game. I made a list of the 2014 heavy hitters. read the first post again. Yarn yoshi isnt coming out next year (unless im mistaken), neither is fire emblem. child of light is multi platform and an indie game and watch dogs is also multi platform.

I never said you said Smash was the only 2014 game. I was talking to Dark Adonis.
#22kingbadjo(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2013 5:30:51 PM
oh ok my bad jstewart
---
I don't need violent videogames to reassure myself that I'm an adult.
#23cavebear56Posted 12/20/2013 6:49:11 PM
EmbersOfElder posted...
It has had a year, it needs a second year.

Exactly.

Like the PS3 right Embers?

It took the PS3 3-4 years to be considered a worthy gaming purchase.

Systems take time to get a library going.

AS the PS3 historically proved it at times takes longer than others.
---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.