No Dark Souls 2 for Wii U

#61G1ingyPosted 12/19/2013 8:25:04 PM
Gee it's not like I'm a multiplat owner or anything who can play games on both my WiiU and my PS3...

As for PS4.....................I'll give it a few years. :/
#62Baha05Posted 12/19/2013 8:25:30 PM
Rasputin77 posted...
Third, "old" is one of the dumbest things you can post, seeing as how not everyone else has seen the same articles as you. To think the world shares your personal life experience is a really naive holy balls why am I explaining this for the 748th time on this board?

Also, I like "explodes with laughter". :)

Except the news is old, there is such thing as old news. Just because some people never heard or read the article doesn't negate it being old news. Some kids could someday learn about 9/11 and guess what? It would be god damn old news.
---
"the problem is you won't know that when the year is up. so you can't exactly cancel it until it's too late." Someone without a calender
#63viserdesPosted 12/19/2013 9:44:53 PM(edited)
Its not like Wii U need Dark Souls 2 in the first place. Nintendo is all about simple and easy games for families. Dark Souls 2 doesn't fit Nintendo's image at all.
#64G1ingyPosted 12/19/2013 10:40:47 PM(edited)
I won't say it doesn't fit Nintendo's image. Nintendo's a game company and Dark Souls 2 is a game, and likely a very good game. Plus Nintendo's had some pretty messed up games in the past.

I won't say it's a terribly big loss either because the game was only meant for last gen consoles and I can't see a game like this really doing too well in sales regardless of how much I LOVE the Souls series. Plus for my part, I can play it on my PS3. I'm playing Monster Hunter 3U on my WiiU which Sony isn't going to be getting any of anytime soon.

Again, it's nice to be a multi-plat owner who doesn't have to swear fealty to a single company like some dirt poor peasant.
#65ArcvalonsPosted 12/19/2013 11:58:40 PM
Trixone posted...
Marcster1994 posted...
"Explodes with laughter"? That's really disrespectful.

If it weren't for games like OoT, he would've even had come up with the idea for his series.

Wait, what? IF it weren't for OoT there wouldn't be any DS??

*Explodes with laughter*
*The room erupts in laughter*

If anything, Zelda should take some stuff from Dark Souls. But I think he was referring how the atmosphere feels similar to that if the original Zelda or Zelda II in some aspects...
---
Arcvalons really is a genius.-kamikazetomato.
Arc doesn't speak English; he speaks life, the voice of a generation.-gamerTai and pigg
#66KogamiShimaPosted 12/20/2013 12:00:50 AM
DifferentialEquation posted...
All they have to do is throw the Master Sword and a Hyrule shield in the game somewhere and Nintendo fans will gobble it up.

Dark Souls PC.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, Dark Souls 2 was already underway in terms of being made before the Wii U ever broke into the scene.

So cry more, Nintendo babies.
#67BaconPancakesPosted 12/20/2013 12:06:49 AM
It's a shame that Dark Souls blows. Demon's Souls ftw.
---
PS3 - Matface. Wii U - SnoringSnorlax. X360 - xTourniqueTx.
#68ShioonVailgloryPosted 12/20/2013 12:10:26 AM
BaconPancakes posted...
It's a shame that Dark Souls blows. Demon's Souls ftw.

It's a shame that you are wrong. Both beat and lose out to one another.
#69LightningaIePosted 12/20/2013 12:11:33 AM
viserdes posted...
Its not like Wii U need Dark Souls 2 in the first place. Nintendo is all about simple and easy games for families. Dark Souls 2 doesn't fit Nintendo's image at all.

lol
#70selfdeztructionPosted 12/20/2013 12:20:49 AM
NovaLevossida posted...
selfdeztruction posted...
KtuluheroII posted...
http://www.edge-online.com/features/dark-souls-producer-says-pc-version-was-rushed-problems-were-expected/

... but I think the audience for the Wii U is a lot different from the audience for Dark Souls.

I'm not going to buy any more 360 or PS3 games unless they are less than $20.

Doesn't Dark Souls 2 qualify as an online MP non-Wii U title then?

Yeah, but I will not buy it until it is less than $20, as mentioned in my post.
---
XBL/PSN (PS3&vita)/Wii-U/Skype-selfdeztruction
Wii FC(HaVoK) 6605 3315 8599 4345 3DSXL FC(HaVoK) 3780 9281 5652 I'm no fanboy,I'm a dirty whore.OKC gamer